Page 4 of 15
I could've tackled Lomu myself after watching that film.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by bobwentpop
France to win the tournament this year.

Definitely!

By the way I know it has nothing to do with talent, but watching Imanol Harinordoquy lifting 550 pounds on bench press yesterday on TV was quite surreal... I imagined being tackled by a guy like that, more like spending several days at the hospital afterwards.

Oh and damn, I really need to see Invictus, sounds awesome.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Flannery has been cited for his big old hack on Palisson. No news on the verdict yet.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Has anyone got a video of it? I missed the match
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Think theres highlights on BBCi player.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
Quote by last-1s-out
Flannery has been cited for his big old hack on Palisson. No news on the verdict yet.

Yep I think they decided today, he's out for 6 weeks.
*predicted the result of the Ireland - France match almost to the point*

Yay me...I guess.

☻/

/▌

/ \

PSN ID: Lord-MacTooth
Erm, TS, you spelt my name wrong on the list.
qwerty, not gwerty

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Cipriani down under: Dicuss.

I think its a good move for him. Hes being ignored by Johnsen where he is more than good enough to by at least on the bench for England and he can only get better in the, to be, Super 15.
He'll wait till Johnsen gets fired then return I reckon.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
Quote by last-1s-out
Hes being ignored by Johnsen where he is more than good enough to by at least on the bench for England

Not since his injury he's not... He's about saxons level at the moment if that, his defensive game is a joke and he's lost his confidence with his kicking. He's cost us too many games this season to jump back into the england jersey when there are stronger players fighting for it.

The southern hemisphere game will be good for him, it just depends whether he wants to improve his rugby or aim for an "a-list" lifestyle.

In other wasps news: Sackey... They should the top 14 to "ex-wasps players" it seems!

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
Pretty awful game of rugby going on, neither Scotland or Italy look like scoring really, minus a few breaks from Scotland.
Dissapointed by another Welsh loss by we do how to make a game entertaining. Reckon if we switch on for the first half we can beat Ireland, depends on how they perform today really. But Wales didn't dereve to lose yesterday, 2 interception crippled us, France didn't really look like creating their own trys at all.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
Twas a tight game there. Ireland just about edged it although the offensive plays of both teams was fairly shite. All of Sextons kicks were at extremely hard angles, had they been slightly closer to the centre Ireland would have had an easy win. Hopefully England can pull a win out of France and Ireland will still be in with a chance.
Average games today. Italy and Ireand just edged them, score and performance wise. Looks like France have this championship wrapped up.
It's gonna be a blue day
I agree, Foden needs his chance, he was a breath of fresh air into the english offence, which otherwise was a bit stale
Quote by Bird32

I poke badgers with spoons
I'm so glad Ireland got the win. Not only are we still in with a chance but the English press will not go on about "Justice being served" after that dodgy Stephen Ferris decision. Instead all you will hear will be the English complaining about being robbed!
And this O'Gara kid needs to be given a chance.
YNWA
Quote by tattyreagh
I'm so glad Ireland got the win. Not only are we still in with a chance but the English press will not go on about "Justice being served" after that dodgy Stephen Ferris decision. Instead all you will hear will be the English complaining about being robbed!
And this O'Gara kid needs to be given a chance.

you mean Ronan O'Gara, Ireland's original flyhalf?
Quote by Bird32

Quote by Matty611
you mean Ronan O'Gara, Ireland's original flyhalf?

Yes, I still don't have the upmost confidence in Sexton.
YNWA
No Rugby League Thread? Oh, this will do. Also man, for ACT- Its qwerty_555 (not gwerty_555).
This is why we can't have nice things!
O'Gara is on the way out for Ireland. He's 33. Sexton needs game time as he is Ireland's future in the outside half. He will get better with experience and confidence. I personally find him more exciting than ROG.
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
Quote by Matty611
I agree, Foden needs his chance, he was a breath of fresh air into the english offence, which otherwise was a bit stale

Foden brough a lot to the table for England today, he seemed to make more attacking runs and moves today than pretty much the rest of the team did before he came on. England's try was a result of Foden running and not kicking. I can't help but think Johnson will stick with Armitage though, despite Foden being about England's best player today.

On another slightly related note, Lawes, Ashton, Steven Myler and Phil Dowson (Myler and Dowson both being Saxons players) were all fantastic for the Saints today when we beat Leicester (Myler slotted 5 of his 6 kicks at goal). Lawes and Ashton definately deserve to be in the match day squad, swapping them for Deacon and Monye respectively.
Aston should be starting for England, emence form this season. And thats coming from a Welshman so....
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
i just got back from rep traing, so who else on the pit plays?
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Flanker for my uni, been playing for....ages!
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
Quote by tattyreagh
Yes, I still don't have the upmost confidence in Sexton.

Trust me, Sexton is far superior than O' Gara. His goal kicking is better, his kicking out of hand is better and have you ever seen O' Gara making a tackle? Yeah so Sextons defense is better too. The Only thing ROG has is experience and while this is important, you have to look towards the World Cup. Sexton is the most likely candidate.
Russia are through to the world cup, WOOP!
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
Quote by TEK34

On another slightly related note, Lawes, Ashton, Steven Myler and Phil Dowson (Myler and Dowson both being Saxons players) were all fantastic for the Saints today when we beat Leicester (Myler slotted 5 of his 6 kicks at goal). Lawes and Ashton definately deserve to be in the match day squad, swapping them for Deacon and Monye respectively.

I have to agree, Deacon was a pathetic replacement for Shaw, Lawes brings a dynamism into the squad, and he is ridiculously fast for a man his size!
Quote by Bird32

Quote by GArrigan
i just got back from rep traing, so who else on the pit plays?

Wing for my school and city club. Been playing for a year.
Yours sincerely,

Quote by bobwentpop
Wing for my school and city club. Been playing for a year.

mad

i play hooker for my club and in the region's rep squad, lots of 5 hour drives ahead of me for games
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
bit late on the scene, but i only watched the welsh game on the weekend (was too hungover to watch the others). If rugby games only consisted of second halves then the welsh would be far..far away. alas this isnt the case. Shane Williams' try at the end though cheered me up loads.
Quote by ascendancy2
bit late on the scene, but i only watched the welsh game on the weekend (was too hungover to watch the others). If rugby games only consisted of second halves then the welsh would be far..far away. alas this isnt the case. Shane Williams' try at the end though cheered me up loads.

I have wet dreams about that try. How come Scots never score like that?
Yours sincerely,

No 6 nations this week .Will have to make due with Super14, which I've started to like less after a 70-60 odd game. Pretty rediclious really.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
Quote by last-1s-out
No 6 nations this week .Will have to make due with Super14, which I've started to like less after a 70-60 odd game. Pretty rediclious really.

Yeah the defences of some of those teams is shocking. Yet somehow they kick northern hemisphere ass at international level.

Also the crusaders have like half of the all blacks in their side. I don't watch the S14 too much but I'm going to back the crusaders to win

Edit: Also I play fullback and winger.
Last edited by Eric_Fail at Mar 6, 2010,
flanker for school, although im pretty crap :L
Quote by Bird32

ex-Second Row/Flanker for Caerleon RFC.

District Champions three years running! w00t!

I captained the squad in my last year there as well. Plus I got a 10 year service award and Player of the Year.

EDIT: See, I can colour Harlequins. HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES HAMMERZEIT?!
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Last edited by Argonaut at Mar 8, 2010,
Dragons 32- Munster......ermm, >32
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
Sign me up as an Ospreys fan. Plus, apparently Powell's ban from international duty by Gattland for getting pissed and driving down the M4 in a golf buggy is being called off?
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever." 1984.
Twas a great performance by Ireland. Wallace and O' Leary were immense. Sexton had a nightmare kicking but I still think he's so much better in every other facet of the game that he merits selection. Earls also had a cracker.

Wales were shocking. Lineout was shite. Stupid yellow card by Byrne. Never looked like scoring bar one opportunity. They were dominated at the breakdown for the most part.Hopefully those missed kicks won't comeback to bite us in the arse.
Had a sevens tournament today, we won I got a cut lip, bleeding nose and mild concussion, and this is an under-14's game.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Eric_Fail
Twas a great performance by Ireland. Wallace and O' Leary were immense. Sexton had a nightmare kicking but I still think he's so much better in every other facet of the game that he merits selection. Earls also had a cracker.

Wales were shocking. Lineout was shite. Stupid yellow card by Byrne. Never looked like scoring bar one opportunity. They were dominated at the breakdown for the most part.Hopefully those missed kicks won't comeback to bite us in the arse.

Sexton knew what he was doing going for that drop-kick though!
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Disappointed with Scotland today. They should've won! Parks hitting the post twice was gutting but created a great try-scoring opportunity, had he not gone for that stupid stupid stupid dink over the top!
Yours sincerely,