Hi! Since it's almost Christmas, i'm going to order a new guitar.

I found some guitars i liked at this website: http://dms.dolphinmusic.co.uk/

Does anyone know if this shop is reliable? Is it safe to order from them?
Anyone had bad experiences buying equipment from them?

Thanks for the help.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
never ordered from there, though they look fairly reliable, as they are a huge shop.
they arent always the cheapest tho, check out guitarbitz.com and gear4music.com
They have stores, so yeah they're fine. I go to one in Liverpool for my picks and cables and stuff, but I've never bought a guitar from there.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

there good but never have anything in stock on there website even if they say they do

Ibanez S670FM
Ibanez Masa SX60
Roland Cube 60
CryBaby GCB 95
Ibanez GSR180 Bass

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
I've been to the shop in Liverpool and it was realy good value. Especially the deals they had on small items like plectrums.

However, my friend ordered an amp from there once. Albiet a couple of years ago now. But the 3-5day deliver took nearly 6 weeks.
They are quite reliable store.
Personally I like http://www.dv247.com but they all seem to have the same backorder problem with the less common products. I had to wait a whole month and two delays for a Washburn X50. In the end I just cancelled it and ordered something more common and it went like a breeze.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Ordered a Vox AC4 from them around the time it was released. Got here pretty quickly, under a week I think. I may have asked them if they had it stock beforehand though.
Thanks to everyone for your feedback!

Quote by hminh87
Personally I like http://www.dv247.com but they all seem to have the same backorder problem with the less common products. I had to wait a whole month and two delays for a Washburn X50. In the end I just cancelled it and ordered something more common and it went like a breeze.

Yeah, probably i'll end up ordering from DV247, because the guitar i want is £10 cheaper there and the shipping costs to Portugal are cheaper as well.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Good value but not a place to shop online and not from outside UK. I tried to order from them and was told they don't take paypal or Credit Card from outside UK which means no insurance on the deal. Also their carriage (postage from UK to Ireland is usually UK parcel rate) was crazy money. (£50 for a guitar where most charge £15-20) Then there is the stock issue where they list an item as in stock if it is due within a couple of weeks. Overall there are better deals elsewhere and the payment method should be to suit you, not their laziness.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

i bought my first guitar from there but now i go to different and better shops
I have used them once.

The amp I ordered came with the back-plate dented in, the power socket plastic smashed and one of the pins on the plug bent inwards (so we know what happened ).

Their customer service department were amazing and sorted the return etc out for me within 3 minutes of calling about the problem; replacement amp arrived the very next day.

I'd definitely use them again, but as said already, there are places that are a lot cheaper.
404: Sig not found.
Quote by hminh87

Great site, I ordered a Marshall Class 5 off them a while ago, arrived within a few days, id go with them
"Guitar is tactile, It's about how you play it"
- Joe Bonamassa

The simple solution to waiting weeks for delivery is to phone up and say "if its not in stock I'm not interested!"
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso