A week or two ago I made a thread asking for help from the UK if they had knowledge of a school dedicated to the art of ethical Hacking. Well I've tracked it down, It's called Zi Hackademy, and it is located in Paris France. What I can't find is a site, (considering it would probably be in french not much good it would do anyways) and I can't find out if they give certifications in Ethical Hacking or not. If I could get any additional information on this that would be awesome, thanks in advance.
Thats a magazine, not the official site of the school. Neither, I'm doing a research essay on hacking and not only it's importance in the workplace, but why it should be taught worldwide at college levels. I'm also planning on discussing some things we can do in order to prevent black hat hackers from running rampant on the web.

Also, I'm majoring in information systems and probably IT, and I am going to at some point take ethical hacking courses, probably online since I'm not flying to Paris for classes >.>
you should read some books, may i suggest Steal This Computer Book 4.0 by Wallace Wang, or The Art of Intrusion by Kevin Mitnick.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Can't really get books on such short notice, this is my final and it's due thursday, conference tommorow with proffesor

Quote by muzz666
My university do that course I'm sure.

Try the University of Abertay Dundee.

http://www.abertay.ac.uk/studying/find/ug/ethhaccount/

that's awesome, since all papers in this class are argumentative, you say something like "we should be teaching ethical hacking everywere" he says "why, and is it being done anywere"

His mentality is that if it's being done somewhere, then its plausible, so thats my ticket.

Edit: after reading about the school, more than likely that is the school I was originally asking for information on. All I knew is that I heard there was a school in Britain that taught hacking.
Last edited by Randal37 at Nov 30, 2009,
Quote by Randal37
Can't really get books on such short notice, this is my final and it's due thursday, conference tommorow with proffesor

that's awesome, since all papers in this class are argumentative, you say something like "we should be teaching ethical hacking everywere" he says "why, and is it being done anywere"

His mentality is that if it's being done somewhere, then its plausible, so thats my ticket.

Glad to help man.
Celtic FootballClub1888
abertay university do an ethical hacking course i believe

edit: seems i'm too late, but abertay is in dundee.
Quote by Randal37
Thats a magazine, not the official site of the school.

The teachers of the school come from that site, and if you click on "courses" you can find the e-mail and phone number of the school.
There's an ethical hacking course at my university (Northumbria). I share a few classes with them, since there's a little bit of overlap between ethical hacking and computer forensics.
Quote by Randal37
Okay I'm confused then, is there a Univeristy of Abertay in Britain, and then a University of Arbertay Dundee in Scotland? Cause thats what google makes it sound like
Scotland is in Great Britain if you hadn't noticed

stratkat