Yea I've heard bout them but you need special monitors that use the same technology as the 3D screens at the cinema and the same goofy looking glasses, but apparently there going to be awesome to play
Arn't the CODvi:MW2 goggles kinda 3D? (In a way?)
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
not sure I'll want to buy a new monitor ! glasses would be the best option surely.
Quote by Vauxite
Arn't the CODvi:MW2 goggles kinda 3D? (In a way?)

Aren't they night vision?
Quote by 601210

I have no idea. I'm not a gamer.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-eiid-Uw

Skip to 2:45 for the most interesting part.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You need both the goggles and the monitor to do it as the goggles correct the visuals that the monitor shows as with out the goggles its blurry
3D Games?

- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Quote by Kensai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-eiid-Uw

Skip to 2:45 for the most interesting part.

Wrong, His epic movement from 3.52 onwards is the most interesting.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by cliff_em_all
Wrong, His epic movement from 3.52 onwards is the most interesting.

I smiled at that too.

And . . . I think 3D games would be awesome.
The playground of the world
Quote by 601210

I think they're a plastic prop with some green plastic lenses.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by Ovenman
I think they're a plastic prop with some green plastic lenses.

Theyre rubbish, but they aren't tinted green lenses. They are actually nvg's but they're useless.

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
Quote by Mazzakazza
I have a lazy eye and get double vision while wearing 3d glasses, so this isn't that great for me...

How lazy is it?

Sorry

On-Topic: Isn't this 3D glasses thing quite old now? It just never caught on did it.
Quote by dogfennell
Buttseckscore?

sig worthy.
Johnny Lee is a bit of a fraud really. He presents himself as the inventor of the technology when in fact it's been around for 10 years or so. The only difference is that his version uses a Wiimote, whereas most use a camera and a few infra-red LED's. The technology is exactly the same. In fact TrackIR have been selling them commercially since 2001....

I have a 3d tracking headset (essentially identical to that 'created' by Johnny Lee) that I use with Flight Simulator X.

I use an eyetoy with the IR filter removed, and constructed a headset using 3 infra-red LED's. A quick bit of basic electronics and some soldering later, and hey presto, I have a headset with 3 diodes emitting light (which is not visible), which is picked up by my camera and translated into on-screen movements. I use the Freetrack software (www.freetrack.com).

When I'm in the cockpit view, I have 6 degrees of freedom. I can rotate my head to look sideways, or look up and down. I can also yaw my head (touch shoulder to ear etc) and critically I can lean backwards and forwards. By doing this I can lean forwards, turn around and see what's behind me etc.

This video demonstrates that all nicely. It shows what the camera 'sees' and the range of movements first. The application is a little later in the vid, but very cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQzPL0EekBY