Time to resurrect thread.

Recently saw an interview with Dave Grohl and he recommended these guys so I listened to a few songs online and they were really good.

Any recommendations?
NoMeansNo is one of the greatest things to come out of Canada.. and one of the best bands period.

"Wrong" is their must have album... "Mama" is also a favorite of mine.

"Forget Your Life" has one of my favorite riffs, love this version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTet6HStYuQ

Great band. Anyone who likes them should also check out Pigment Vehicle or Victim's Family.
**** yes. One of the ****in best sounds around. Sex Mad is straight madness and i love it to death
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
I love them, if I may reference something said about the Grateful Dead, they're like black licorice, not a lot of people like black licorice but the people who do REALLY like it.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
I don't really think that's an accurate comparison. I think there are probably plenty of people who casually enjoy NoMeansNo. Me, for instance. For that matter, I don't think that's true of black licorice either.

Yeah. No one likes black licorice.
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
I don't really think that's an accurate comparison. I think there are probably plenty of people who casually enjoy NoMeansNo. Me, for instance. For that matter, I don't think that's true of black licorice either.

Most people I know who like Nomeansno are kind of obsessive fans, myself included. Maybe it's only partially true then.
And I love black licorice.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Yeah, I love Black Licorice myself.

My one friend I am just starting to get into NoMeansNo, played a few songs for him that he likes, and for a long time he said he never got into them. Yet he likes Hanson Brothers.