Hi I wondered if there was any sites where I could buy plectrums in bulk (preferably around 50 - 100). I've tried places like ebay but all I can seem to find is a random mix of thicknesses which is no good.

The reason for this is because I loose them all around the house all the time and buying them for 50p at the guitar shop is just too exspensive.

Suggestions please?
steveclayton.com

you can buy as many as you want, customize, and the prices are good.
Last edited by dwd123 at Nov 30, 2009,
I ordered 100 catcus picks from an ebay seller. It came with 3 gauges but were only labeled as light medium and heavey, and the light was prety thick. I love the way they feel.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
If you want some great picks, get Dunlop Tortex's or those Paul Gilbert ones by Ibanez. Just thought I'd throw that in there.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
i got 50 picks for about £5 off ebay

...then decided i prefer Jazz 3s like the rest of UG
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Ive bought fender .88mm in bulk off MF before much better price then buying by the dozen at a music store. Not all brands will do the bulk thing tho. As they make signifigantly more selling in smaller batches.