So freaking infuriating.

So, one of my dogs has the strange urge to ALWAYS attempt to sleep in the exact MIDDLE of the bed. Pick the dog up (She's small, but she literally is in the middle of the bed) and move her. Then the thing comes back up while I'm covering up and sits right on my lap.

Dog just doesn't understand it. I have no fur, I need blankets to keep warm at night. Therefore, if I don't get blankets I catch hypothermia and die, they have no one to get them food.

So, to avoid the likely "Cool Story Bro" or "Bad Story Bro" posts, Pit, don't you hate it when animals purposely seemingly go out of their way just to make your life a pain? Such as them pissing in a corner while looking at you with a rather smug look on their cute little faces?
Life is like an Empty Box, there could be something exciting in it at first look, but upon further review, well, it's empty.

Quote by Empty Box
Such as them pissing in a corner while looking at you with a rather smug look on their cute little faces?

My dog stays outside...
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
My cat pretty much spends most of the day following me around meowing at me now that i'm unemployed ... s'kind of annoying. Though maybe it's part of her grand scheme to annoy me into trying harder to find work.
jeez bro, i thought it was just me! excellent observational humour!

and wats the deal with airline food?
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
my friend had the same problem with his dog buddy, this dog was posessed. aside from sleeping in the middle of the bed, if your standing in the bathroom takin a piss he stares at you and if the doors closed he is right outside waiting for you. he is a chicken thief, we were all hammered one night and we made some chicken and left three pieces sitting on the table we then go to the garage for more alcohol come back and the plate is there but no chicken, and there was buddy...bastard. he also is particularly fond of lookin at himself in the mirror.
my friends solution to the bed problem was getting a bed so large that you had to take a water bottle if you wanted to get to the middle, that way you didnt die of thirst trying to find your way off that damn thing.
your a wreck, an accident, forget the freak your just nature, keep the gun oiled and the temple clean, shit snort and blaspheme, let the heads cool and the engine run, because in the end everything we do is just everything we've done.
-corey taylor
They can't help it. They're just built to sleep in the middle.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Oh, I thought this would be some unfunny Xzibit thing. Thankfully, my cat always sleeps right at the very side of my bed next to me, unless it's the morning, it which case she sits on my feet.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by SG_dave
My cat died recently, just to piss me off. Well the jokes on her, i don't care if she dead or not.

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I have this fight with my dog every night.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Tastytaco
You mean this?

YES.

Oh, I thought this would be some unfunny Xzibit thing. Thankfully, my cat always sleeps right at the very side of my bed next to me, unless it's the morning, it which case she sits on my feet.

Sometimes the creator of the thread will tell you it's contents.

It's just annoying. Coupled with flipping over and nearly squishing the poor little puppy, you'd THINK she'd learn, but apparently not. Maybe she just loves to live on the wild side.

Cue "Bet she likes it rufff jokes".
Life is like an Empty Box, there could be something exciting in it at first look, but upon further review, well, it's empty.

Quote by The_Casinator
My dog starts barking really loud when I don't give her attention.

Same, I don't even know why I asked the bitch out.
I was told that small dogs like to sleep in the middle because it's where they feel safest. My little dog likes to sleep inbetween my legs, but usually i stop him from doing that cuz i can't move.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Just tell her "No, dog, this is a human bed, what are you doing in a human bed? You don't even have a need for a quilt."

Quote by SG_dave
My cat died recently, just to piss me off. Well the jokes on her, i don't care if she dead or not.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Sigh, my dog used to do the same.

Miss him.
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
My dog never liked to sleep in my bed. She would scurry off into the night and sleep on the rug floor instead of wanting to sleep with me.

I miss her.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all