Okay, this Encore has no writing on it other than the encore on the headstock..

I have done many searches to find this guitar online but have never once found it , any help would be appreciated

It is orange with a sort of really fine metal flake in it..

im guessing this guitar is a little aged as the fret inlays are worn flat :p

the rest i guess you can see from the pictures

i bought this Encore off my neighbour about half a year ago, just because its encore please don't say theres no point in finding out because i think the sound of this guitar is amazing.

Thankyou, liam.
Last edited by ukurio at Nov 30, 2009,
Quote by FunkyFire
Looks like a PRS copy. I think it looks cool though.

oh thanks , any idea on where i can find the name of this model tho??
well, i hope the inlays would be worn flat, if not, bending would be a pain on the 3rd or 4th string. maybe look in the control cavity or trem cavity?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
It's an Encore SE1. Cheap copy of a PRS. The body is probably basswood. It's nice to see a set-neck on a guitar in this price range, but don't expect it to be anything outstanding. Encore make cheap, generic guitars.
Quote by sashki
It's an Encore SE1. Cheap copy of a PRS. The body is probably basswood. It's nice to see a set-neck on a guitar in this price range, but don't expect it to be anything outstanding. Encore make cheap, generic guitars.

oh wow thankyou so much , and also i bought an epiphone les paul for £400, but im not allowed it till xmas , cant wait to use it tho.

thankyou very much for the info
just did a search for Encore SE1 and all i can find is one picture xD, is it that rubbish its like nowhere online :L?
Its only rubbish if you think it is.... if you like the guitar then who cares what its worth, but it looks like they sell for around 185 euros a piece. Just google encore guitar and click on the first link, its a starter type guitar.
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.