Like Metallica? Me to. Basically I warm up every time I go to play with For Whom The Bell Tolls...it's simple and to the point. With that said, I've upped a quick cover I've done while trying to learn Guitar Rig.

Please note this bad boy isn't mixed yet since it's just a screw around session, and that I also played the guitar part a step and a half down. (e# a# g# b# e#).

Definitely post some thoughts if you have them and I'll see what I can do. Thanks for looking. (link below)

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/beatnik25/
I like the track. It's nice. The distortion needs a little work, seems like a little much too me. Or not like it's such a clean distortion. That sounds retarded. But yeah. I imagine you may get the picture.
Quote by paranoideyes
introduce her to the back of your hand.
Quote by saphrax
Remember kids.
Backhand = Discipline
Palm hand = Abuse

Even though it's not mixed, it's definitely a good track. The only nitpick is that in the verses I hear some phasing in your playing (not the effect), like sometimes your a tad off tempo. But that was only in the beginning, after that you're dead on. But something sounds off near the end. Like some kind of dissonance. Is that supposed to be there? Anyway, good job and thanks for the crit!
Quote by fav13andac1)c
Even though it's not mixed, it's definitely a good track. The only nitpick is that in the verses I hear some phasing in your playing (not the effect), like sometimes your a tad off tempo. But that was only in the beginning, after that you're dead on. But something sounds off near the end. Like some kind of dissonance. Is that supposed to be there? Anyway, good job and thanks for the crit!

At the end that's just where the unfinished parts come in.

Quote by Unrulyguitarist
I like the track. It's nice. The distortion needs a little work, seems like a little much too me. Or not like it's such a clean distortion. That sounds retarded. But yeah. I imagine you may get the picture.

I know what you're saying, or maybe I do...you're saying it sounds like the distortion is fighting amongst itself?
Thanks for the feedback everyone, I should have a "final" version up tomorrow afternoon. Everything is recorded, just needs to be sorted out. =)