already do
3 3%
unable to
7 6%
Voters: 120.
Page 1 of 2
have at it.
Quote by Calibos
I was rolling a cigarette when I noticed a tiny spider on the inside of my rizla. I quickly lobbed some tobacco on top, rolled up, and smoked that bitch. Felt pretty bad after.

Formspring

SO CASH
Nope
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
Yeahh, however I really don't understand people who want children when they're like what 16/17?
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
No option for maybe? Ugh okay I'll give a definitive answer to whether I want children at age 17!
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
lol @ people who don't want children. Nothing like failing at one of the basic functions of a living being.
Quote by Thrace
Yeahh, however I really don't understand people who want children when they're like what 16/17?

Cause we love kids
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Depends, will they be good in bed?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King
Depends, will they be good in bed?

Who?

The children????
ERADICATE THIS DISEASE

Because it's killing me.
Quote by Eradicated
Who?

The children????

So you thinking no aswell? I figured as much.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I used to not want to, but I've decided that I want to for A) so I can name my son Elvis. And people will ask if he's named after Elvis Presley and then I'll say "Nahhhhh Costello." and B) kids toys are so cool now and I want to play with them without looking creepy.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yes, two boys, who I will train to become hunters after my wife is killed by a demon.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
NEVER!!!

i spent a day in paediatrics a few weeks ago (there is a valid but very long reason) and every kid just drove me insane!!! if i had a kid i know id end up beating it which is never a good thing, so no i never ever want kids

plus they take lots of money

yes, So when I'm older I can molester them and have more babies in my cellar

Really? Yeah but not now, i'm only 15
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Yes, two boys, who I will train to become hunters after my wife is killed by a demon.

I see what you did there!
Quote by Kensai

You called?
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
I'm not sure.

Right now I'm thinking hell no, kids are a huge time/financial investment. Plus when they're young they're downright obnoxious and when they get older they'll be total unappreciative angsty pricks and obnoxious. By the time they move out of the house they will forget I exist and I'll never hear from them ever again. The bastards.
I'm only 16 but i'm hell bent on not having kids.
im way to conceided.
Quote by Calibos
I was rolling a cigarette when I noticed a tiny spider on the inside of my rizla. I quickly lobbed some tobacco on top, rolled up, and smoked that bitch. Felt pretty bad after.

Formspring

SO CASH
Quote by Kensai

I miss that show

Anywhom, does the inability to get a girlfriend count as unable to have kids? If yes, then that
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Much like getting married, this one very much depends on finding someone I want to have kids with(and who wants to have kids with me).
Since these two groups would likely be mutually exclusive(I can't stand idiots or crazies), i doubt it'll happen.
Quote by Demonology
You called?

Quote by Perfection 101

I miss that show

Anywhom, does the inability to get a girlfriend count as unable to have kids? If yes, then that

What show?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yes, like someone said it's one of our basic functions to reproduce, and children are cool...

... NOT at 16 or when you're unemployed, though. When I have kids, I want to be at least 30 with a stable work situation. The woman I'll have them with isn't anywhere around yet, though...
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by Kensai

nice

awesome show
Last edited by Ovation17 at Nov 30, 2009,
Right now: No, I'd rather be bludgeoned round the head repeatedly with some form of wooden implement.

If you asked me in a few years time I might have changed my answer. Or I might have kept my brain mostly intact.
Last edited by Nietsche at Nov 30, 2009,
Quote by MightyAl
Much like getting married, this one very much depends on finding someone I want to have kids with(and who wants to have kids with me).
Since these two groups would likely be mutually exclusive(I can't stand idiots or crazies), i doubt it'll happen.

I always considered you to be a crazy
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
I always considered you to be a crazy

And on the self-loathing-ometer, I rate about a 10.
Some day, i'm only 16 so i'd probably wait about ten years, once I have a stable income and hopefully some form of relationship with a fertile non-male, then it seems like a definate yes.
someday maybe, but not now.

but I chose unable to just cause its there
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by freedoms_stain
I look at babies and think "awwww".

Then I remember how much I hate the smell of shit.

What brings you back here?

I've never looked at babies as cute, I find them sort of repulsive. Toddler's are far more adorable and less bogged down with feces.
Hopefully someday... when the time is right.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Page 1 of 2