I've never modded or built anything to do with guitars ever so go easy on me niguz.

I think i broke the ZR tremolo bridge on my S470 from poor misuse and not looking after it right well. yes i've learned my lesson so no "you hurt your guitar you shouldn't be allowed to play it"
But i doubt anyone will say anything like that anyway.

I was wondering whether i'd be better off trying to get a floyd rose style instead, the floyd rose style on my Jackson JS30DK is quite nice and keeps everything well and dandy.

If i did get the floyd rose style would it fit the guitar?

Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Nope. No other trem will fit into the ZR cavity without some kind of modification. The spacing and size of the trem is a fair bit different from any other trem.