Just arrived!!!! Woohoo!!!!

New Reverb Day!!!!

Thanks to TGP member tzamosti.

Gonna go mess with it now. I got it, so I could use it with my Club Royale. My CR started to make a funny static-y noise, earlier today. I'm hoping it is just a tube problem.

I'll post more later.

Last edited by The Real Ming at Nov 30, 2009,
I can only imagine how awesome that sounds...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
HNRD! though I have never seen or heard of that before...
Ibanez JEM 555 > Line 6 POD XT Live > Behringer MS16 Monitor Speakers

"Asked us if we were happy, we said we didn't know...
Took us by the hands and up we go..."

Italians do it better.
HNRD!!, That looks awesome!
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Found the problem and fixed it. A broken wire going from the RCA jack to the reverb tank. The TGP forum member, who I bought the pedal from, was up front and great to deal with. VanAmps' customer service was great too. They are sending me an extra connector and wires, in case this happens again.
This was the problem.

Boy, does this thing sound beautiful. Even with both knobs maxed. You still get a usable reverb.

I do have to mention that the pedal doesn't seem that sturdy. Not saying it's junk either. I'm leaning more and more to either setting on top my amp. Leaving it on all the time and adjusting the amount of reverb on the fly.

I wish it was more like the Little Lanalie(sp). Where it came with a second, seperate footswitch. So I would be able to place it in the back of my amp and have the seperate footswitch on my board.