This is over 10 years old and has been working fine until now.
Last week as I was a friends house and the distortion channel didn't work.

I tried it at home and it worked fine so I thought it something to do with my friends power receptacle not giving enough power.
I left it alone for about a week and now that I tried it again I have the same problem.

I can hear the fuzz sound that would be made with high distortion but when I hit the strings I get a real bad sounding clean tone. I'm really confused right now because it had never had any problems like this.

Also it puts out way too much bass for some reason. Even if I turn the bass nob all the way down and up the mids. Finger picking bass notes sounds X_X
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
Last edited by Phazon at Nov 30, 2009,
Well seeing how it says Transtube on it.

I'm going to assume its a tube amp.
But I'm not 100% sure
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
Well in my personal experience id say a tube in the loop is still transfering the signal but its not doing its job. bring it to your local shop cause this usually isnt one of those fix it your self jobs. (unless you actually know what to do that is)
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.