Those are probably your best bet, I've heard nothing but good things about their products, especially the locking tuners. Can't beat the price either.
Last.fm

Good Trades:
lp_dude_2 / miketheslut/ kshands / alexmack

From what I've heard, absolutely. I've heard no complaints from people online, and a friend of mine ordered some pups from there and got them very quickly.
Last.fm

Good Trades:

Never ordered anything from them but had a friend get some locking tuners for their squier as well as some new pups and was very pleased with them. I definitely wouldn't spend anymore than the cost of those for that squier or you might as well just sell it and buy a MIM strat.

They are a very safe site also. They do plenty of business and from what I hear always try to make things right if something is received in bad condition or not as described.
their stuff isnt always the highest quality (you get what you pay for) but they are safe. ive ordered from them with no issues, and the shipping was quick. for some stuff you are better off going to allparts or something, but with tuners and stuff GF is fine. dont be expecting top of the line stuff though.
Do tell how those saddles work out for you. I'm considering building a start here soon.
Last.fm

Good Trades:

from what I've heard their pups are good and most everything is pretty good, but stuff like bridges and prewired pickguards suck.

I see you've already ordered, but just figured I'd throw that in.
I built my squier using almost all guitarfetish parts and I'm very pleased. The only thing is that the saddles you ordered may not fit your squier. Squiers have 2 1/16" string spacing, and those roller saddles fit bridges with 2 3/16" spacing, which is the spacing on USA and Japanese strats. These are the saddles that I used, and they'll fit your squier. I could be wrong, but I'm almost positive that the roller saddles won't fit your bridge. When you get them try them, if they don't fit maybe they'll let you exchange them.

I used the exact tuners that you linked to and am really pleased. They're a nice heavy solid design and you can't beat the price. I think you'll be pleased. You will have to drill bigger holes though, either with a 25/64" drill bit, or with a reamer like This One.
Gear:
1998 PRS CE 22-10 Top Natural Finish
MIM HSS Strat-Electron Blue
Vox AC4TV
Quote by superstang01
how do you measure the spacing?

It's just the length from E to e at the bridge, the squiers have a more narrow bridge than the USA bridges.
Gear:
1998 PRS CE 22-10 Top Natural Finish
MIM HSS Strat-Electron Blue
Vox AC4TV