Audacity unfortunately doesn't have stereo panning, and my Wavepad demo ran out, so I need a new program. It doesn't have to be real fancy, I just need to be able to control where it pans and by how much.
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!
Reaper, although its a trial its pretty cheap and as suffisticated as cubase (well almost but for£20)
Quote by MightyAl
Could be worse. Though from time to time, I would like to shoot them with rocket-propelled chainsaws.
Audacity does allow stereo panning of each track...It just doesn't allow for automation.

Reaper is a good upgrade to go to and very affordable.
If you want to spend just a little more, look into some of the lower end Cakewalk Sonar products.
Quote by IsaacDeano93
Reaper, although its a trial its pretty cheap and as suffisticated as cubase (well almost but for£20)

Reaper. Although it's a trial, it's pretty cheap and is just as sophisticated as Cubase, (well, almost, but for only £20).

Fixed.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by moody07747
Audacity does allow stereo panning of each track...It just doesn't allow for automation.

Reaper is a good upgrade to go to and very affordable.
If you want to spend just a little more, look into some of the lower end Cakewalk Sonar products.

pretty much exactly what i was going to say. so yes, you can pan in audacity. but download reaper, its easier and allows you more control.