I recently got fired from my last job and now filling out applications I'm having a hard time putting that I got fired in the best way possible.

Anyone have any ideas of how I could word my firing when the application asks ' Reason for Leaving '
'made redundant' it kind of implies that you got fired because they couldn't afford to keep you rather than cos you were dicking around.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
"Workplace was too jewish".
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
when a coach gets fired the team or owner usually says that so and so has been relieved of their duties.
Just be honest, they'll find out the actual reason either way.
#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Best way to word it is just put "End of contract" or "Contract ended" that way you aren't lying but aren't letting them know you were sacked.
They will probably bring it up in interview anyway and theres no point in lying they'll find out, just BS them but don't make your previous employer look bad as that makes you look bad.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I for one would like to know why you got fired.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Tell them it was because the boss couldn't remember your name

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Tell them that it's always been your passion to deliver pizzas and that the 50K office job just wasn't what you were looking for.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
"I was downsized."

It's as simple as that dude, since it's happening all over the world...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Well I got fired because I had a no cal no show it was a mix up in the scheduling. And by mix up I mean I didn't know I had work that day when it was obviously on the schedule and I didn't go. I wasn't even called when they thought I might just be late because the restaurant has been dead since the summer. So they could afford to let me go.
Chances are that they will contact your previous employer anyway.

If you lie... no job. If you tell the truth, maybe you still won't get the job.

Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
^^ It's pretty much a required area. They'll contact previous employers for a reference anyway so they'll find out anyway. May as well be honest man.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
tell them the old place of work was too close to a kindergarten and as a serial child sex offender you weren't allowed to work in such close proximity.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
I'm not going to lie about what happened. I'd just like the best way to word 'Fired' Just seeing if there was something more ... attractive of a term.
Terminated or dismissed due to internal structural changes.

It's not a lie. You did something to get you fired and they decided they didn't want you a part of the organization anymore.

Edit: Unless you stole something from the previous employer. Then you're hooped.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Tell them to call Vandalay Ind. but give them your phone number. Also dont let your neighbor answer the phone.
Obviously Fassa.
just say you were made redundant and give a friends number as the reference number and get him to lie when your new employers rin him. Simples
360 Gamertag: NEB Vanguard

Quote by josh15742
you sir are epic in every way imaginable

i literally bursted out laughing

Quote by Kenny77
Hats off to you sir!

Quote by wahappen
Terminated or dismissed due to internal structural changes.

It's not a lie. You did something to get you fired and they decided they didn't want you a part of the organization anymore.

Edit: Unless you stole something from the previous employer. Then you're hooped.
Now that I finally know what your username is from I just laughed so hard.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Say you killed everyone you used to work with. Then you don't even have to put a number, seeing as they're all buried in your backyard.
Quote by supersac
ive won an argument with a girl but then i still lost
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA