I would be trading my Ibanez S620, for his Epiphone Les Paul Standard

I'm just getting sick of always adjusting my Tremolo system, and would like to be able to switch tuning's quickly, I don't even use the tremolo that much.

But value value wise is it a fair trade ?
Last edited by Syn_Gates316 at Nov 30, 2009,
Quote by Syn_Gates316
I would be trading my Ibanez S620, for his Epiphone Les Paul Standard

I'm just getting sick of always adjusting my Tremolo system, and would like to be able to switch tuning's quickly, I don't even use the tremolo that much.

But value value wise is it a fair trade ?

In my opinion not really a fair trade for you. Depends on how old both guitars are though. Unless yours is much older than the epi I would just sell yours and get the money to buy one.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
seems like he wants more for it that it's worth, but i don't know the exact conversion rates (USD to Canadian)

i think you could get a better deal, or more money just trying to sell outright. it's definitely a pretty guitar, though.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
After owning a couple floating trem equipped guitars and thinking that I would be able to get over the inherent shortcomings of the bridges, but inevitably getting rid of them, i'd say go for it. It will play a fair bit different to your Ibanez though.
play it first, then dont worry about value, just ask yourself if you'll regret it later.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by Syn_Gates316
That is the guitar right there.

thanks for the comment btw slander

This dude is trying to rip you off. The epi les pauls are liek 400-500 new imported and used ones go for little on ebay. To put that in perspective I'm selling a USA made musicman guitar for 700$CNDobo. If he thinks he can ask that much for a chinese guitar he isnt looking at the market value in canada.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Thanks a lot everyone, I did a quick check on the Internet and I seen the price and it was exactly what slander said, he is trying to rip me off.

hmm looks like I need to look for another guitar to trade for >.<