http://cgi.ebay.com/Double-Neck-6-String-Acoustic-6String-Electric-Guitar_W0QQitemZ130334468992QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item1e588a2b80

Just found them, haven't heard of Galveston before and it looks pretty cheap, what do you guys think?
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
It's a legit brand,but from what I've seen all of their guitars are cheap.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I can't imagine that acoustic sounds very good. For that price, I'm beginning to doubt that it's very quality. I looked up Galveston though, and they had some pretty high end double-necks. I couldn't find this acoustic/electric though.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
its a legit company, but the guitar looks like crap ive never seen a double necked acoustic and electric before, and personally i wouldnt trust the deal especially for any type of double necked guitar at that value
Galveston are a legit company that imports guitars from China. They are pretty low end but they seem to be built well and some sound and play pretty good for the money but IMO they all need pick up swaps. I don't know about buying one on Ebay they seem to be the kind of guitar you have to try and play first. Too bad they didn't make the acoustic a 12 string I think that would have been a better choice. There are two other manufactures that seem to have the same quality and designs as Galveston, Johnson and Brownsville both seem to be made by the same company.

John
Galveston makes acrylic guitars. I like that about them.

However, I'd feel a little sketchy buying a double neck with an acoustic on top... it would sound like crap.
the fact that they won't name the body wood seems pretty sketchy. just "solid wood body." kind of strange. i wouldn't trust an acoustic for that much without playing it, and definitely wouldn't trust a doubleneck like that. does look pretty damn cool, though.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
An accoustic and electric guitar in one ... what a dumb idea ....
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Quote by Tatsumaru
An accoustic and electric guitar in one ... what a dumb idea ....

I can see the advantages, and I'm pretty sure Slash used one quite often live.
I definitely won't be buying, I was just curious about them (I live in the UK so getting one would be pretty much impossible one way or another). I wish they had double neck electric/acoustics in the UK though, I think they look awesome!

Anyone know of one in the UK??
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend