I have been assigned an assignment in Social sciences, the purpose Deviance I must break a norm for a day and see societys reaction and the day I plan to do it I have to make a speech about Josef Stalin as Josef Stalin and besides the accent and articles of clothing I really do not know what to do to grab the peoples attention...

What should I do to make me more noticable i.e. actions to see peoples reactions?...

yes I know I have no life

I will post pics after said occaison is done I just do not know what else to do...

Help Plz?...
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
Constantly shout "We must not let them take Stalingrad!"
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Kill 40 million people.

Yeah, that'll do it.

But seriously, be paranoid as all hell, start ordering people to be executed, and have an awesome 'stache.
GEAR:

Schecter V-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Special Model LP
Ruben Flores Classical
Peavey Vypyr 75
Cry Baby Wah
Quote by Rikki DeMartini
Who's Josef Stalin? Is he related to Joseph Stalin?

For a second there, I thought you were an idiot, but then I realized you're just being sarcastic... right?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Build a wall and run around with a Soviet Flag.
Just do what Stalin does all day.

Bury yourself next to the Kremlin walls.

Oxygen should be seen as optional.
Radiate pure awesomeness...Thats a Stalin-esque thing to do.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Bring a gun to school?
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by Rogue Hermit
Bring a gun to school?

Not a good idea; I once brang a knife to school. That didn't end well.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
Not a good idea; I once brang a knife to school. That didn't end well.

I once dressed up as a suicide bomber to school. They said I was being creative. I've never brang any weapons
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Explain how grateful you are that the UK Government didn't continue with Churchills plans after Japan surrendered. Which makes me wonder, what if
Quote by Nelsean
Constantly shout "We must not let them take Stalingrad!"

This if you want to just be silly.

If you really wanted to turn heads, you could dress as Hitler. But that shit can get you in trouble.
You should have been Hitler.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
grow a really bitchin' moustache.

and, cool.
get your hands out your pockets and your finger on the trigger
let one fly
we don't die
we multiply
throw your set up in the sky.
Quote by Karvid
For a second there, I thought you were an idiot, but then I realized you're just being sarcastic... right?

If we're being really pedantic, it's Iosef.

Anyway, just hate on how much of a whimp Lenin was, then acquire more nukes than the world can hold. THAT should provoke a reaction...at the end of the day though, what are THEY gonna do about it? You're the one with all the nukes
Quote by V.U.K
You should have been Hitler.

I cant Speech teacher said Famous or Infamous but not too Infamous I wanted to do Hitler but he is too "evil" so I chose Stalin and I'm thinking about having people follow me around all day posing as KGB
Rofl?

Quote by herby190
Wait, Hitler is too evil but Stalin isn't? Stalin was worse than Hitler.

The people at my school are retarded, if they even know who he is they know he was an ally and they think he was a good person
Rofl?

Quote by 1avatar328
I cant Speech teacher said Famous or Infamous but not too Infamous I wanted to do Hitler but he is too "evil" so I chose Stalin and I'm thinking about having people follow me around all day posing as KGB

I think you mean NKVD.

I think.
Quote by herby190
Wait, Hitler is too evil but Stalin isn't? Stalin was worse than Hitler.
It's true, but not in pop-culture. Everyone knows about The Holocaust, but much less of the population knows about the Gulags and starving the Ukraine, etc.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
It's true, but not in pop-culture. Everyone knows about The Holocaust, but much less of the population knows about the Gulags and starving the Ukraine, etc.

I know, I find it ridiculous. Most historians agree Stalin was responsible for 47-49 million deaths, that's 1 million less than the total amount of deaths in WW2s entirety which has an average estimation of 50 million.
Quote by Nemm
I know, I find it ridiculous. Most historians agree Stalin was responsible for 47-49 million deaths, that's 1 million less than the total amount of deaths in WW2s entirety which has an average estimation of 50 million.

I think that's perhaps a little OVER-objective of a viewpoint. When it gets to numbers that high, any difference means very little. Instead of saying one was worse than the other, try thinking abut it this way: There is a line that no one should cross and they both stepped over it. (Don't start arguing how far each of the stepped beyond it though!)