So i went to the GC black friday sale.. On sunday. I was going to buy the $20 chorus pedal from Deltalab, and a Big Muff USSR version. They were sold out of both. Sadly, the guy convinced me to buy a Big Muff Pi.

Now i LOVE the Muff. Sounds really good. But i realized that, its not really the sound i want. I was on this, I need a Fuzz! phase, so i guess it was a little bit of impulse on my part.

Anyway, i am going to return it. Which means, ill have about 90 bucks in GC credit. I want to buy a chorus pedal. Somthing that will get really, underwater sounds, but also real spacey. I can probably con more out of the parents if neccassary. but very little.

So any suggestions on a chorus? And if i need to wait, how long will the GC credit hold up? Ive never had to return anything. If it can hold out until Christmas i might be able to get something nicer. So if i can wait, 150-200 tops. Suggestions?
Whats the biggest difference between the Super Chorus and Chorus ensemble?

EDIT:Think of Failure. They are the band i would be trying to emulate the most.
Last edited by nickdohle at Nov 30, 2009,
Quote by nickdohle
Whats the biggest difference between the Super Chorus and Chorus ensemble?

EDIT:Think of Failure. They are the band i would be trying to emulate the most.

unfortunately I only have experience with the Chorus Ensemble. It looks like the Choral Ensemble has a "Filter Knob" while the Super Chorus has an "EQ" knob. I don't think you can go wrong with either
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
Don't get the Chorus Ensemble, or any Boss chorus in my opinion. They suck tone big time when they're on. Get an EHX Small Stone.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

small stone definitely

Current Gear

Gibson Flying V
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Jackson Professional Dinky
Fender Blues Deluxe
Vox Vt30

Mad Effects
The Small Stone is a phaser.

For chorus, check out the Small CLONE, MXR Stereo Chorus, Visual Sound H2O and the Digitech Hardwire Chorus.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals