enalsisiht
60 IQ
In my tele right now I have a seymour duncan lil 59 but i found a Dimarzio chopper t for a tele at my house. Which do you guys think would suit my sound better. I play a combination of dub and reggae (usually use neck) and classic-heavy rock. Focusing mainly on the heavier tones.
SimplyBen
Call me Ben :)
360 IQ
Any chance of a little review of the lil' 59? I was considering it for the next tele I buy.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

enalsisiht
60 IQ
sure thing man. any particular tones your looking for out of it? I cant really do sound clips, but if you tell me what your looking for ill see what i can get with my set up and let you know how it works
SimplyBen
360 IQ
Looking for a nice rock tone out of it, black stone cherry / the answer / maylene and the sons of diaster kind of thing. It's okay about the clips I just heard a few people saying the cleans were a bit meh on them.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

enalsisiht
60 IQ
i dont find the cleans to be bad, i just generally use the neck pickup for anything i want clean. there not bad, there just not the smooth creamy clean tone you can get out of a typically tele pick up
SimplyBen
360 IQ
That's what I wanted to hear, I can live without the epic cleans I'd just like a tele with more balls for when I feel like a song needs it. cheers dude.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

enalsisiht
60 IQ
definatly adds balls. what amp would you be running it through until the rocker 30?