Poll: Should the remaining geasers from The Beatles and The Who band up?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should the remaining geasers from The Beatles and The Who band up?
Hell yes, that would be amazing.
7 27%
Hell no, you're an asshole.
1 4%
I don't really think anybody cares.
3 12%
Maybe ten years ago.
0 0%
That would be interesting.
12 46%
Ringo ain't got nothing on Keith.
3 12%
Voters: 26.
I hope I don't get reprimanded for this. This is about The Beatles and The Who so I didn't think it really fit in a thread.

So many old farts are bored in the latter of their careers and are banding together to see basically what super professional (or just famous) musicians can create.

Like that weird new Them Crooked Vultures, pretty interesting, what the hell is John Paul Jones doing with them.

Anyway, I always had the idea that Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr should collaborate with Roger Daltrey and Pete Townsend. They would after all complete what each of their legendary line-ups are now missing.

Just an interesting thought.
That would be pretty interesting. I'm not really a Beatles fan, though I am a big fan of The Who. Might be cool.

Also, Ringo ain't got nothing on Keith.
I think The Who are pretty good. With that said I think they'd detract from the remaining Beatles' music. The styles are just too different (especially Paul's recent solo endeavors), it wouldn't work.
theyre all great players. those bands are both in my top 5. but they wouldnt work out together. styles differ too greatly. it would be interesting to watch tho
Quote by BoxCarMothra
That would be pretty interesting. I'm not really a Beatles fan, though I am a big fan of The Who. Might be cool.

Also, Ringo ain't got nothing on Keith.

No one has anything on Keith. The greatest drummer of all time quite easily.
I don't know, Paul and Pete's writing could really compliment one another if you look at The Who's earlier stuff like Out in the Street or Mary Anne's Shaky Hands. It would just be hard for Roger and Ringo to fit in somewhere. I want to see Ringo play some hard rock