i'm looking to get a semi-hollow body guitar soon (finally got a job so i'm saving up).

i've seen dan auerbach use a slick harmony h77 but i can't seem to find any at a reasonable price. i've also seen the usual gibson and epiphone ES-335 but i haven't read much into them.

anyone know where a could possibly find a harmony h77 or does anyone recommend and other semi-hollow body guitars?
I bought a gibson 335. and it soon became my favorite guitar of all time.
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)
An AFS78T is what I'm looking at now. Not bad for like $500.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Douglas WNO 650 or an Agile AS-820 are very good option in the semi-hollow space
I already own a semihollow Jon Kammerer guitar and 2 of his hollowbodies.

http://jonkammererguitars.com/jkghtml_005.htm

I don't know what your price range is, but I'm giving serious thought to getting at least one Carvin SH550.

http://www.carvinguitars.com/catalog/guitars/index.php?model=sh550
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I have an I banez AS73b, guitar and case for $350, and I love it. the neck is also surprisingly fast for a semi hollow. and I think I must have just got lucky with the tuners though because the stocks never go out of tune.
I recently bought an Epiphone Wildkat. I love it. Not as bulky as a 335/Dot and comes with a gorgeous Bigsby tremolo.
Quote by jdrier21
I would recommend looking into Hagstrom. Here's my fav
http://hagstromguitars.com/Viking_II.html

that is one ugly guitar. that headstock flows with the rest of the body so terribly.TS, epiphone hollowbodies are nice. if you have the money gbisons are nicer.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
im thinking about getting
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom Semi-Hollow Soapbar Electric Guitar
can any one tell me if its a good investment im not really sure
Quote by Auhl21
im thinking about getting
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom Semi-Hollow Soapbar Electric Guitar
can any one tell me if its a good investment im not really sure

if you like the guitar then yes. it's a good investment. play it if possible. don't just buy it on the fly.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
Quote by Crohny
that is one ugly guitar. that headstock flows with the rest of the body so terribly.TS, epiphone hollowbodies are nice. if you have the money gbisons are nicer.

Hey man, beauty is in the eye of the guitar holder. I think it looks more modern than most hollowbodies and kinda cool in its own little way. Tim Armstrong from Rancid used one
i was thinking i should play it before i buy it but i dont know anybody that has one i can play cause im ordering it off of the internet so idk
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.