Does anybody on here have it? Do you like the action and the Coil tap feature? From the reviews i have read people seem to really like it. I think when i get some money im probably goin to get it.
some people don't like that is has a finish on the back of the neck.

i liked mine while i owned it.

in case you haven't seen one close up.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Eh neck is not an issue to me (I learned to play on a Epi LP so it dont bother me at all).
I love mine. The necks a bit thick for some people so definitely try it out first. I can't comment on the coil tap as mine was an older model without it.

My only problem was with the bridge pickup, its supposed to be like the SD SH-whatever which I don't like in the first place. It lacked the mids I wanted and the highs were a bit harsh at times, especially with more gain. But overall its a beautiful guitar.
Where do you live? I'll sell you mine. A few dings, but I'll cut you a good price.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
It's cool, I just have one that I don't use anymore. I actually live up by DC and go to school at JMU, so it's kinda funny that you actually are pretty close by.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by jj1565
some people don't like that is has a finish on the back of the neck.

i liked mine while i owned it.

in case you haven't seen one close up.

Was your C1 Plus an older model? Because those are not the normal pickups. They're supposed to be chrome plated Seymour Duncans. Or did you just change pickups?
The normal pickups are just duncan designed, think theyre actually hb-102's or something.

I've got a C-1 plus and I love the thing. Replaced the pickups in it a while back but the stock ones aren't bad, especially for stock. Playability is great, neck might be thick for some people but I like it. Don't mind the finish on the back.
yeah i think i bought that guitar... 7+ or so years ago. it was about $420 new and came with
chrome duncan designed pups that i swapped out for duncans a couple years after.

i have a different schecter now. a pt fastback.
it's got push pull pots. very versatile guitar.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
yea i've played it GC, was a fine instrument. maybe a pup swap would be done in the future though.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
My brothers had one for a few years, its a great guitar. His is an older one without coiltap, but I've got a c-1 elite which is basically the same guitar just different cosmetically (also has coiltap) and I love it. If you're into hardcore brootalz it might not QUITE have that super crunchy sound you want, but it handles everything just fine overall. He shreds, blues, Pantera, and anything inbetween on it.

I say go for it, good guitar.
Quote by flanders_91
yea i've played it GC, was a fine instrument. maybe a pup swap would be done in the future though.

I wish there was a GC closer to my house really the only Schecter dealer around her aand that is about an hour and a half
I own it, and I absolutely love it. It's a fantastic guitar, very light, I don't mind the neck, I actually found it thinner compared to the Epiphone Les Paul I had before. The finish is awesome. The coil-tap is a great feature, but I think it'd sound better with a pickup swap. Hopefully I'll get enough for Christmas to swap the pickups.

Go for it, you won't regret it.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Fender 60's Lacquer Jazzmaster
Schecter C-1+ with SD '59
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
the C-1 + is a great guitar for the price in my opinion. I like the neck on it a lot and i think it plays so smooth. I play one a lot when I'm at my local shop. it's very versatile and i might get it once i get my money together.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
sorry for hijacking the thread, but has anyone tried to schecter c-1 Hollywood classic? been looking at some and they look good, but would like opinions on them
Quote by Dolan92
sorry for hijacking the thread, but has anyone tried to schecter c-1 Hollywood classic? been looking at some and they look good, but would like opinions on them

Just make ur own thread takes like 1 min lol.
Quote by tgamblin
Just make ur own thread takes like 1 min lol.

sorry, was reading through and it sparked my mind, thought there wouldnt be point in a thread as it was just a small question
Quote by tgamblin
I just now ordered one hope it is as good as i think it will be!

good luck.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"