First off, Where's the poetry forum? If it does not fit in here, Oh well. This thing is more like poetry and wrote it last night on my Ipod,hopeully it can be classified as a song. Umm here it goes...

Death is an escape. Just feel calm and at peace. Eternal rest, Eternal nest.
Nothing to worry about, Just lay down and enjoy the quietness...

Always hear all this f*cking complaining and whining. Always hear of murder,war,chaos, and sh*t like that. Everyday more and more. Nothing but sh*t that brings us down. Living in hell with all this B*llsh*t. A daily routine we all go through. We just try and ignore it by not talking about it. A-holes just bring on more and don't think about the impact. Supressed horrors is all we have. We don't even properly laugh. We laugh at sadness, racism, violence and alot of other crazy Sh*t.
Life is just a pit we all fall into, and all we can do is wait to hit the end of it.

Well? I'm not goth, I only say that because I noticed it sounds dark. I'm a happy person though, but was deep in thought.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
I like, but I think you'll get more constructive feedback if you put it in a format that reflects the rhythm, instead of paragraphs.
They say that in the army, the food is mighty fine.
The chicken jumped off the table and killed a friend of mine.

Oh lord, I want to go home.
But they won't let me go-o
Ho-oho-ohohahohohome. Hey!
I just wondered off and kept going. I geuss it can be screamo but I hate the idea of that.

Maybe a RATM like song...?
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.