hey, I love the song, and I love your voice man! Keep it up dude !
thanks a lot bro, I appreciate it!
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
PS check out more songs at www.myspace.com/brettbeletz
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
Dude, awesome, really well done, good vocal melody, especially during the chorus, well done dude. The building up is nicely done, good play with dynamics, keep it up!
thank you very much! I really appreciate all the positive feedback. I'll be sure to post more videos as soon as they are recorded.
Quote by Will Terhart
Doing a really dissonant song in this style (just vox and guit) takes some balls, nice job. Your have a great singing technique (on pitch + clear, unique sounding too) and the guitar is pretty original too. I would LOVE to hear a better quality recording of this.

c4c? On my profile, "Dionysian Retribution"
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1239054

Thanks a lot man! appreciate the feedback. I'll be recording it pretty soon in my studio and I'll be sure to post it on here when I do. I checked out Dionysian Retribution and wrote some feedback on the thread you made about it. Peace.
Last edited by Pants99 at Dec 2, 2009,
Wow. I found myself humming the melody to myself after listening to it a while ago. You've written a song worth remembering. Very catchy.
Quote by Ihatelovers
Is that a tritone I hear in that piece.whatever it is ,very creative dude.

I'm not sure, I might have thrown a tritone in there but idk. thank you tho!
Quote by Zaphikh
Wow. I found myself humming the melody to myself after listening to it a while ago. You've written a song worth remembering. Very catchy.

haha awesome, I'm glad that its catchy! thank you for the feedback
I was just browsing through random pages on UG and found this song, great ****ing job man, this song is really damn catchy. I was humming the melody in my head like 15 minutes after I heard it haaha. I likey!