Page 31 of 31
Gotta agree with all above posters - that was really neat, but Necrophagist is so mind-numbingly dull.

What's new in tech death? I haven't really paid much attention to the scene in a long while.
Hello guys. My favorite style is technical progressive metal. I listen to most of the bands you mentioned in this thread. However, I am hooked on Collibus, Beyond Creation, Death, Cynic, Martyr, and Obscura. Those are truly the best bands I have ever heard out there, with intricate arrangements and songs full of emotion.

Mostly those albums : Cynic- Focus, Beyond Creation- Omnipresent Perception, Martyr-Warp Zone.

### -- By the way, I am looking for the MARTYR- Warp Zone tablature book. Please contact me at gatoazul345@outlook.com anytime if you find it, or if you can help to figure out the notes. This is my personal challenge, after investing myself in music for 10 years.

I tried to order it online on the band's website, (and I did spend 35$)... however, the site seems to be shut down and the guy from the Merch distribution cannot be contacted anymore (Jeff Houle) for some reason.

I'm counting on you, this is important to me. Thanks. Cheers.
A thread in the Metal Forum where people seem to like things? Strange.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by zordan123
Hello guys. My favorite style is technical progressive metal. I listen to most of the bands you mentioned in this thread. However, I am hooked on Collibus, Beyond Creation, Death, Cynic, Martyr, and Obscura. Those are truly the best bands I have ever heard out there, with intricate arrangements and songs full of emotion.

Mostly those albums : Cynic- Focus, Beyond Creation- Omnipresent Perception, Martyr-Warp Zone.

### -- By the way, I am looking for the MARTYR- Warp Zone tablature book. Please contact me at gatoazul345@outlook.com anytime if you find it, or if you can help to figure out the notes. This is my personal challenge, after investing myself in music for 10 years.

I tried to order it online on the band's website, (and I did spend 35$)... however, the site seems to be shut down and the guy from the Merch distribution cannot be contacted anymore (Jeff Houle) for some reason.

I'm counting on you, this is important to me. Thanks. Cheers.

Wow.... that Beyond Creation is almost unlistenable to my ears. Just a little too much. I do like some Obscura though, in doses. Cynic's Focus and Traced in Air are great. Death is one of my all time favorites.