I was going to buy a guys psp from him. It works fine except its eject button is missing, and that you have to find a different way of ejecting games. This isnt a big deal is it? i assume you just have to stick a pen or something similar in the hole where the button was to eject games
Member #8 of the "I Love Mexican Food" club. PM frozen-dirt to join
Yeah, just go ahead and buy it

How does the car run?

Fine.

K
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
well you usually just eject the games by opening up the umd cover, I honestly don't really understand what you're trying to say, in any case, equipping it with custom firmware is the way to go, ie modding it to get free games on it, and then you dont need to worry about the umd period. If its dirt cheap get it. I got mine for 50 with a mem card, and the umd is broken, all the better for me, cause i dont even use it.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
^ That's why I like my PSP Go.
Quote by Bill43

He says that the plastic eject button is missing, and i have to use another object to open the game door
Member #8 of the "I Love Mexican Food" club. PM frozen-dirt to join
You didn't read post #3.

You don't need to open it. EVER!
Quote by Bill43

PSP GO is useless, unless you actually LIKE paying for games, see i'm a pirate, and i like it. Sometimes I wear an eye patch and a bandanna and dress up all fruity at night, it really gets me off.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by this&that
PSP GO is useless, unless you actually LIKE paying for games, see i'm a pirate, and i like it. Sometimes I wear an eye patch and a bandanna and dress up all fruity at night, it really gets me off.

rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Just buy it, even if it couldn't play UMDs, you can put CFW on it and then use it for homebrew. Practically all I use my PSP for anyway is playing emulators. Hell, mine is taped together and missing the analog stick.
i bought my psp brand new out of the shop and it never came with an eject button, just like ALL psp's. you open the umd cover manually, there are no buttons to open it because you open it yourself
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Quote by Raizer Sabre
i bought my psp brand new out of the shop and it never came with an eject button, just like ALL psp's. you open the umd cover manually, there are no buttons to open it because you open it yourself

older PSP's have a switch to pop open the UMD slot

but that doesn't matter.

the only thing a psp is good for is emulation and homebrew