So the other day I saw a kid at school with a Misfits shirt which are one of my fave bands so I asked him what his favorite songs were. He said "all of them" and wouldnt look at me in the eyes and kept looking away like he was scared or some shit. Then I asked if he liked either the graves or danzig eras better then he paused for like 5 seconds then said "both". Then I asked if he liked any other old punk bands and he said "You mean like Green Day?" and I said "****in Green Day used to be punk but they aint no more" then he laughed and said "Well I only like mainstream punk, you know like Blink 182 and Fallout Boy" then he said he was gonna be late for class then walked off.

MAINSTREAM punk???!!! And he had a ****in misfits shirt on.

Another occurrence of this ******ry was in 10th grade when for an english assignment in the beginning of the year, we had to write an essay about a person we were assigned to in class. So I was signed up with this total loser and one of the questions was what was his favorite type of music. He said "black metal" and I was like "Seriously?? What's your fave bands?" and he said "Well...uhh...Dimmu Borgir....and...Cra-cra-Cradle of Filth!" .

I think I need to move.
Move to Japan they like metal there, maybe ppl just fail
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
wat
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all