Page 1 of 8
has anybody heard of that theory where it says that all the kids from edd ed n eddy are dead children and are all from generations? can anyone give me a link to somewhere with information about this?
Last edited by avenged_Freak at Dec 1, 2009,
I wish I had any idea what you're talking about.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Well obviously they were never alive, it's a cartoon silly.

Quote by Its_Rock77
I wish I had any idea what you're talking about.

I your avatar.
I'm Back.

[STAY THIRSTY, MY FRIENDS]

When Autumn comes, it doesn't ask
It just walks in where it left you last
You never know when it starts
Until there's fog inside the glass around your summer heart
idk this one, but i know the Dave Chapelle theory tho. where like Oprah, Bill Cosby, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton made a secret alliance and said if Dave Chapelle didnt stop giving a bad name to black people, they would injure/kill him and his loved ones. so thats why he booked it to South Africa and instantly got out of the spotlight and stopped making his show.
This was one of my favorite cn shows. I wanna see this lol
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
Sounds interesting...

*lurks*
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by Zomby Woof

"Yesh-My-Yesh is an intergalactic alien involved in the Galactic Planet Trade"

..Is this theory suppose to involve Frieza?
There’s a theory that interprets Ed, Edd and Eddy’s entire cast of kids as all being dead and living in a purgatory of an eternal childhood cycle (originally an eternal summer, but then they started going to school), thusly the complete lack of any adult agents in the purgatory.
They’re are a number of explanations for their deaths, ranging from an explosion due to a gas-leak in the neighborhood to apocalyptic ones such as nuclear explosion or the spread of a deadly disease that killed most of middle-America.
Another theory suggests that the kids in the cul-de-sac are dead children from the neighborhood, each from different times (Johnny and Rolf from the 40’s, Kevin from the 90’s, Naz from the 60’s, Jimmy from the 00’s, and so on).

From unknown internet sources.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Theres also this

The main characters on Ed, Edd n Eddy on Cartoon Network could represent the ID, Ego, and Superego. Ed is a free spirit who always wants to have fun. Edd “Double-D” is more reserved and nervous and makes the perfect super-ego. Finally, Eddy is the ego, which balances out the other other two.

http://cartoonoveranalyzations.com/?s=eddy

Which I think makes a hell of a lot more sense...

/lovesthecartoonbtw
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean

So much for the innocence of past children's programming

S t a i r s s r i a t S

I read something about the creator saying that they were loosely based on people from his childhood or something like that.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Something I found.

"Also, there’s a similar style cartoon over-analysis that states that The Jetsons and The Flintstones take place in approximately the same time period. There was a nuclear holocaust which pretty much destroyed civilization, half of society attempted to rebuild the former culture, but without the technological abilities to do so, they regressed to a caveman like state even though socially they remain more of a 1950s America. The other half of society abandoned the destroyed Earth and built cities in the sky. Both changed their surnames in order to distance themselves from the tragedy of the past, as it’s pretty much impossible for an entire new set of last names to emerge. The same popular last names of 200 years ago (Williams, Smith, etc) are still the most popular now, they don’t change with time). There’s also an explanation for the existence of dinosaurs and talking animals, something about splicing newly discovered Smurf DNA with animals to make them intelligent."

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by Nelsean

That's kinda scary but interesting. Fuck you guys now I can't go to bed until I learn more
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Couldn't it just be possible that there are people with way too much time on their hands making up conspiracy theories that just 'happen' to fit together?
Actually, that show did have some pretty weird stuff in it.

It always did seem to me like they lived near some radioactive shit and that crazy shit had gone down sometime in the past.
Quote by tyler_j
Couldn't it just be possible that there are people with way too much time on their hands making up conspiracy theories that just 'happen' to fit together?

Sometimes it's this case, but sometimes with cartoons there's an actual purpose for stuff like this. It's beyond bizarre.
Quote by Nelsean
That sounds very possible, but at the same time, it sounds like someone could just be over-analyzing it.

And now that I look at my post, I see that again, I took no real position. Damn my indecisiveness.....
Quote by m3tal_R3dn3ck
Brilliant! Gotta love Freud.

Oh and WTF WAS UNDER DD'S HAT!?!?!?!!?!?
When you think about it, that kind of fits the radioactivity theory....
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sometimes it's this case, but sometimes with cartoons there's an actual purpose for stuff like this. It's beyond bizarre.

I've got no real response to this, but I love your username!
Haha on the Cartoon Overanalysis site, read the article explaining pokemon.

It's intense.

They think Ash went into a coma after getting hit by lightning in the first episode and never came out.

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by TSmitty6
idk this one, but i know the Dave Chapelle theory tho. where like Oprah, Bill Cosby, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton made a secret alliance and said if Dave Chapelle didnt stop giving a bad name to black people, they would injure/kill him and his loved ones. so thats why he booked it to South Africa and instantly got out of the spotlight and stopped making his show.

Loooooooooooooooool
Yet it's amazing at the different children stereotypes you can find in the cast. I mean I can relate a lot of people from my childhood to the cast members. Idk...I'm rather fascinated by it...
Rig:
Ibanez RG270
Crate BV-120
Quote by Bearded_Seth
That's probably one of the most insightful things I've ever read in the Pit.
Grats, TS

Bastard Chain UG profile - Here
You know what, this has actually got me really interested.

I'm off to scour the internets for some stuff on this.

EDIT:

Some interesting links:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WMG/EdEddNEddy

Johnny has Psychic Powers and Funny Schizophrenia.
Specifically, clairvoyance, telepathy, and telekinesis. All these powers are used by the Plank persona, which exists parallel to and simultaneous with Johnny's own.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Nov 30, 2009,
Dammit; it's 10:18 PM, I've got to be up at 6:30 tomorrow, but I've got to hear more on this....
Quote by sneyob
Haha on the Cartoon Overanalysis site, read the article explaining pokemon.

It's intense.

They think Ash went into a coma after getting hit by lightning in the first episode and never came out.

No you ignorant fool. He went into a coma after falling off of his bike in the first episode. Ash stops coming out because he dies. The amazing thing is that it's a Japanese cartoon. Japanese people are very tricky like that. They really would do something like that and put it into a cartoon. Ed Edd n Eddy, however, is an American cartoon. Americans are not like Japanese people at all. japanese tend to oversymbolize like that.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack