I only know one ginger, and if i were to kick him, his girlfriend/my best friend would kill me.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
This isn't the first time I've heard of kids with red hair being bashed for being red heads.I can actually think of people I know that would participate in this kind of thing if they were younger aswell.

It's absurd really.
Quote by p o e
I only know one ginger, and if i were to kick him, his girlfriend/my best friend would kill me.

My good buddy is a 275 lb monster of a ginger. Wouldn't **** with him. Great guy too.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
dumbass kids don't understand satire
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
sometimes i'm even on UG or AIM.
laptops + wireless = The Pit on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.
Yeah, these articles pissed me off when I first read them with me being a ginger and all. Now after the most recent "Kick a Ginger Day", its become an expellable offense. So whatever. I didn't even get kicked during that day except by jackass friends. Scared the shit out of one kid that day though
What the hell is TS laughing about? I fail to see any humor in this article. I was bullied in school for my red hair, it got so out of hand I ended up fighting some kids. What kind of an excuse for bullying someone is "he had red hair"?
Quote by archangels666
I fail to see any humor in this article.

+1

the ladies love my hair, I reckon y'all just jealous.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by skaterskagg1
What the hell is TS laughing about? I fail to see any humor in this article. I was bullied in school for my red hair, it got so out of hand I ended up fighting some kids. What kind of an excuse for bullying someone is "he had red hair"?

im not laughing at the fact that this happened. im laughing at how stupid kids are these days and how low they'll stoop.

i have red-ish hair my self. but my beard comes in fire red.
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
1984 Marshall JCM 800 4210
Voc AC30c2
Quote by dustyboy316
My good buddy is a 275 lb monster of a ginger. Wouldn't **** with him. Great guy too.

This guy, i hate him, he's probably 5'4" and 100 lbs.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by skaterskagg1

A fucking stupid one. Apparently our society just needs a group of people to scapegoat, and since it's not okay to pick on blacks or gays anymore, this is what they've turned to. Or that's the only rational explanation I can come up with at least.

Wait...you're a ginger too?
Quote by archangels666

Wait...you're a ginger too?

Yep, and proud of it. People tell me all the time I should dye my hair, just to see what it would look like. Nah, I'll keep my red hair.
Quote by skaterskagg1
Yep, and proud of it. People tell me all the time I should dye my hair, just to see what it would look like. Nah, I'll keep my red hair.

Yeah, I've never touched my hair with anything that wouldn't wash out in the shower. It just seems like a travesty.

I guess I could take this chance to advertise the Ginger group in my sig, but it hasn't seen much activity lately.
Quote by Donny
Yeah, I've never touched my hair with anything that wouldn't wash out in the shower. It just seems like a travesty.

I guess I could take this chance to advertise the Ginger group in my sig, but it hasn't seen much activity lately.

As long as I keep getting compliments on my hair, I'll never change it.

And I've been a member of that group of a while now.
Quote by p o e
This guy, i hate him, he's probably 5'4" and 100 lbs.

Give him a good kick then.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Firecrotch has become so lame I don't even care...:
GLEN JENSEN. That is all.....

Proud owner of an Ibanez Wh10V2
Quote by Frusciante2323

I fought some people over being called that constantly. I'd never even spoken a word to them in my life but they yelled that to me every time I passed them in school. I told them to fuck off and they got aggressive.
Red hair insults aren't even funny. It's the lowest kind of teasing I can think of. Teasing someone for the color of hair they were born with? Pathetic.
Quote by Frusciante2323

I'm sorry, are my genetics some sort of fad to you?

AÆdit: Wow, I didn't even think about you being ginger too. I guess I've been taking more offense to ginger jokes than I realized...
Last edited by archangels666 at Dec 1, 2009,
Quote by archangels666
I'm sorry, are my genetics some sort of fad to you?

AÆdit: Wow, I didn't even think about you being ginger too. I guess I've been taking more offense to ginger jokes than I realized...

Shut the FUCK up, Donny, you're out of your element.
Well, I, a markedly non-ginger individual, would like to express my utmost support for my red-haired brethren and sistren (sistren?), especially the latter, and urge them to not go mad and decide to kill all non-gingers to make a better world, for this would not succeed; nay, it would fail indeed.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I want an invite to the Ginger group. I was constantly being picked as a kid. I'm 18 now, and for The past couple years I've gotten mostly good comments mixed with a few asshole Ginger jokes. I hate how people don't understand satire.
ಠ_ಠ
lol
That's so funny. They got arrested for kicking redheads? haha. That's such a dumb reason to book a twelve year old.

EDIT: wait why do redheads get picked on? That's sort of strange. I could only imagine that at like an all black, all asian, all hispanic school where the redhead is like the only white kid there. Maybe it's because you guys call yourselves gingers. I would makes fun of a kid who called himself a ginger. That sounds so homosexual.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Last edited by apak at Dec 1, 2009,
So you'll make fun of homosexuals? I was getting picked on long before that term was around or at least this wide spread. The term has nothing to do with it, we are different and people don't like anything that's different especialy kids.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by apak
I would makes fun of a kid who called himself a ginger. That sounds so homosexual.

I'm an American. No American would ever actually call themselves "ginger". In fact, being called "ginger" is an insulting way of being called a red-head in America. Which is why it's weird coming here with all the members from the UK and other places where "ginger" is the normal term. What's insulting here in America is normal over there.
I wouldn't make fun of gay people. I'd make fun of straight people who act gay. Making fun of gays is just wrong man.

No wonder.. Ginger sounds... bad...
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
us ppl with red hair will have our revenge 1 day

EDIT:
Quote by Oroborous
Red-heads of the Pit! You must reproduce to save yourselves! Before it's too late!!!

http://www.news.com.au/gingers-extinct-in-100-years-say-scientists/story-e6frfkp9-1111114243424

oh shit were screwed
Gear
2009 Schecter Solo 6 DSG limited 1 of 50 in the USA
Ovation Celebrity
TC Electronic: Polytune
Digitech RP355 Multieffects Pedal
Quote by HeyItsChenny
thank you very much, Seaweed
Last edited by Seaweed2626 at Dec 1, 2009,