Hi, I'm a guitarist/pianist with two years of experience with guitar and three years of experience with piano. I'm looking to just play music, I'm not really locked into one specific genre although I'd prefer if it wasn't death metal or country. I'm just looking to make music. If anyone is interested I'm looking for a bassist and maybe a drummer. Although I'm fine with just a vocalist wanting to do a collaboration. I'm really up for pretty much anything.
Last edited by Finalconflict at Dec 1, 2009,
id be willing to play guitar. id be into doing pretty much any type of music. ive been in a really post-rock/ambient/inie-ish mood lately, but id play whatever. i use a podxtlive for recording. i have clips in my profile if youd like to hear the quality.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Alright, sounds real good. The only issue is that I'm currently lacking an electric guitar. I'll hopefully have enough to get a new one in a couple of months or maybe get some extra cash during Christmas. I'm pretty much up for whatever too, nothing too heavy though. I'm not too biased when it comes to genres, if you have a song that you want to be pop-punk and another you want to be straight up rock I'm perfectly fine with that. In fact I prefer being all over the place with genres and styles. Then again I'm also wanting to try out a smaller project, something like Jack's Mannequin or Dashboard Confessional. Simple acoustic guitar and piano and a singer.
Last edited by Finalconflict at Nov 30, 2009,
i think if you did piano, i could do acoustics and some ambient electric stuff and find a singer, that would be really cool
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Last edited by InanezGuitars44 at Dec 1, 2009,
Send me a message if you need a bass player, I'm into both Dashboard Confessional and Jack's Mannequin
Last edited by TheMac at Dec 2, 2009,
Quote by InanezGuitars44
i think if you did piano, i could do acoustics and some ambient electric stuff and find a singer, that would be really cool

That sounds pretty good to me. Of course we don't have to stick to just that kind of stuff, I'd just like to do a little of that. I think we just found a singer if he's really interested that is.

Do you have any sort of IM so we could get Ulalume in too so we could discuss this?

Quote by Ulalume
I can sing for you if you so desire. Here is a link to a song I perform with some vocals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3nyjlGpr3w

I can also program synths/orchestras/drums and similar instruments.

If you're interested it'd be great to have you sing.
Last edited by Finalconflict at Dec 1, 2009,
i have myspace and aol instant messenger.

myspace url is /ibanezguitars44

aim screenname is ibanezguitars44

im signed on to both right now so i.m. me or shoot me a friend request whenever

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Yeah, I am definitely interested. Send me a PM and we can discuss things further.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
If you guys are open to the idea, I play acoustic guitar, bass, and I write lyrics (me singing...well, moving on...) I'd definitely be interested in having a hand in this. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
id love to help if your looking for lyrics
Sorry if Ive offended some kind of Punk God I should brush up on my Commandments of Punk maybe copy down the Punk Bible a few thousand times so I don't forget again sorry for my error O Punk Master Of All Things That Are Punk .