I'll be short.

I have Oregon Trail 5th Edition.
I also have Windows Vista.

Apparantley Vista + Oregon Trail =

But I guess there's a way to make it compatible??

Not a tech-savvy guy.

Halp!
Duckksecks

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!
Quote by PitaPita
I'll be short.

I have Oregon Trail 5th Edition.
I also have Windows Vista.

Apparantley Vista=

But I guess there's a way to make it compatible??

Not a tech-savvy guy.

Halp!

fix'd.

and the problem is Vista. not shitting you. go back to Xp or upgrade to windows 7 to fix it.
go to the exe file, right click and go to properties, click the compatibility tab and then check the box that says "run this in compatibility mode for:" after that click on the drop down box below that and select windows xp (service pack 2)
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
fix'd.

and the problem is Vista. not shitting you. go back to Xp or upgrade to windows 7 to fix it.

Dude, I hate Vista so much, but like I said, I'm not super good with computers. How can I go about going back to XP? (I have zero faith in Windows 7).
Duckksecks

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!
Quote by PitaPita
Dude, I hate Vista so much, but like I said, I'm not super good with computers. How can I go about going back to XP? (I have zero faith in Windows 7).

well your not very bright then.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by EnyoAdonai
go to the exe file, right click and go to properties, click the compatibility tab and then check the box that says "run this in compatibility mode for:" after that click on the drop down box below that and select windows xp (service pack 2)

Hey, this guy sounds like he knows what he's doing.
Quote by PitaPita

windows 7 is receiving better reviews in its infancy than either xp or vista did in their entire lifespan. it's a very good system (probably because its based on osx lolololololololo )
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
windows 7 is receiving better reviews in its infancy than either xp or vista did in their entire lifespan. it's a very good system (probably because its based on osx lolololololololo )

i completely agree

...also try what that guy said about compatibility mode, he seems to know what hes on anbout
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by SteveHouse
Compatibility mode + lrn2windows7.

this. if vista were a person it would be King Charles II of Spain
Quote by alaskan_ninja
You seem to be pretty obsessed with Oregon for someone from Indiana.

Dude it's Indiana. It's all we have to do here