so right now i have an OD, noise gate, delay, and tuner. i am probably going to buy a reverb soon. i pretty much have the bare essential pedals. id like to get some kind of pedal that will make soem cool noises and get kind of chaotic. the only thing, though, is id like something that does more than make a cool noise and i cant find an actual use for it.

a friend of mine is selling a moog ring modulator and im thinking of buying that.

any suggestions?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Line 6 FM4 has a good range of some crazy sounds, with 4 presets.
I have a huge fear if rays.
Ring mods are fun, something like a Robotalk, or if you have the money an Adrenalinn...
Basically any death by audio pedal, but not all of them will really have other uses.
Line 6 dl4 or Line 6 fm4

fm4 being the one you should really look at. That coupled with thick reverb and delay should screw stuff up pretty good.
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
what are some sequencers to look at? im not even sure what those are lol
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Get a Basic Volume pedal, very overlooked, versatile, and swells with your delay are FTW!!!

James
Death by Audio's Total Sonic Annihilation?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Devi Ever Disaster Fuzz. Delicious oscillations.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
With all of its knobs you can create some weird sounds on the Zvex Fuzz Factory.

Also theres that pedal called the Shoe Gazer, i'm not sure who produces it but i've seen it posted and a youtube video with sounded pretty awesome.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by TOMMYB22

Also theres that pedal called the Shoe Gazer, i'm not sure who produces it but i've seen it posted and a youtube video with sounded pretty awesome.

That would be Devi Ever.
Quote by arpraron
That would be Devi Ever.

Thanks dude

Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by forsaknazrael
Catalinbread heliotrope. Definition of chaos in pedal form.

I had SERIOUS GAS for this at one point.

I even was offered one for like $100.

didn't go through with it.
kaos pad? then affix it to your guitar like matt bellamy... it's not a pedal, but you can make some crazy shit with it
Seconding the Line 6 FM-4.

An Electro Harmonix Memory Boy could fit the bill as well. Good for straight-up analog delay, but can get REALLY out there with the modulation/square wave stuff
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet