Just did a YouTube video of me playing a Godin guitar

Sorry if you saw this in another post but it appears that somebody didn,t like the wording !!! and the post was locked (but not deleted ?)
nice playing, really nice tone as well, however in the recored sounds like your cliping in quite a few places
Quote by wozzsta
nice playing, really nice tone as well, however in the recored sounds like your cliping in quite a few places

Thanks for listening..... the clipping is thanks to YouTube I don,t know what they did to it theres also what sounds like a dropout at one point. There is one point where it almost sounds like a flute on one not...that was me miss hitting a string (ha) but I only had a short time to do the thing and the light (sun light) was starting to go.
that was amazing man. much better player than i am haha. was it improv? i couldnt really find anything wrong with it at all. cant hear any missed notes or going out of time. good job. how long you been playing?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1246769

check out my instrumental if you feel like it. i use a Godin as well. an electric though, the Freeway classic. i really like godin guitars. best guitars for their price imo.
Was that on nylon strings!? Holy god damn! *bows*

PUT THIS SONG IN A VIDEO GAME, NOW!
So... Jeff Lynne is still making music.. all is well.

Check out my Ebook!: Yogi Jam!
Last edited by BlakeAlan at Dec 18, 2009,
Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
that was amazing man. much better player than i am haha. was it improv? i couldnt really find anything wrong with it at all. cant hear any missed notes or going out of time. good job. how long you been playing?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1246769

check out my instrumental if you feel like it. i use a Godin as well. an electric though, the Freeway classic. i really like godin guitars. best guitars for their price imo.

Thanks "Blind In 1 Ear"...... thanks for listening. I hear plenty wrong with bits of it.... (but I always do) I must have been playing 30 years or so now. But theres always something new to do on guitar...... I luv it.
Quote by BlakeAlan
Was that on nylon strings!? Holy god damn! *bows*

PUT THIS SONG IN A VIDEO GAME, NOW!

Thanks "BlakeAlan"........... yep nylon string. ..... video games !!!!

Cheers -TZ-
which godin is that in the video and the old guitar what the hell is that
i heard you playing a squier strat on one of your other posts and ended up buying one but i think the godin will be too much for me

you rock tz
"JUST PLAY IT"
Quote by JackPlug
which godin is that in the video and the old guitar what the hell is that
i heard you playing a squier strat on one of your other posts and ended up buying one but i think the godin will be too much for me

you rock tz

JP glad you like the Squier Strat.
The Godin is a "Multiac ACS-SA" heres a link showing what it features http://www.godinguitars.com/godinmulthowtousep.htm
The old guitar in the background of my video is just something I found in a junk shop it must be really old but thats all I know about it...... I just love the look of it.

-TZ-