Hello everyone! Fist time me posting a Video, Im pretty sure Im posting in the right spot.. The song is rollin' and tumblin' by muddy waters, but im playing it a bit differently; my way. It was filmed in the wheelhouse of the HMAS castlemain in williamstown Victoria. It was fillmed for a compitition that closed the day before we recorded this damn it!

well anyway, here is the video

please crit!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti9Vy9aQXBA&feature=sub
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Nice job. The only thing I would suggest would be to practice a bit more with the slider. It seemed like you always wanted to keep it moving so all of your chords seemed really fluid...if that makes any sense. Don't be afraid to make quicker transitions so you have time to hang out at separate chords for a moment to get the full feel for them. Awesome recording location by the way
Quote by tubadude
i lost my virginity before my dad.

Click
Impressive stuff

Good job for your fisrt video
Very good in fact
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
I approve!
Quote by theogonia777
Lefthandedkid is super awesome, ja?

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
haha, thanks, all the comments have been positive, so Im happy!
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.