I have all ways been a fan of the Ibanez Iceman shape and been wanting one. Since a real iceman is quit a bit out of my price range unless I get very lucky on ebay I decided to go cheap and just copy the iceman shape with a Douglas Halo. What do yall think? Please post any advice or opinions you may have about this.

Douglas Halo

Douglas Iceman Mod
wow dude, thats amazing how it actually works out pretty efffin good! I think it maybe a bit too skinny on the left side by the pickups but theres nothing you can do about that. loookin sick!!! I love icemans...Icemens?.... whatev. I support you!
Quote by Steve46
wow dude, thats amazing how it actually works out pretty efffin good! I think it maybe a bit too skinny on the left side by the pickups but theres nothing you can do about that. loookin sick!!! I love icemans...Icemens?.... whatev. I support you!

Thanks, I decided that as soon as I can I will go ahead and do this. I should probably get a new amp first but I am all ready pretty psyched about this.
That fits really well, good luck! The left side is a bit skinny compared to the other though... not much you can do about that though.
Quote by guitarcam123

Thats cool, I like explorer type bodies but the iceman is my favorite body shape. Though I do hope to someday have a Gibson Explorer.