Looks little bit like a Godin guitar.
Maybe it's one of the older models. It looks old.

from that straight, kinda poppy texture, I'd guess it has a spruce top.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by kmyers18
Well it has a funky head stock....look close......

+1. very weird. the body looks just like a godin 5th avenue though. here's a screen shot with the headstock. very strange...

Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
like an upright bass or viola...
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by obeythepenguin
That's what archtops look like...

there are subtle differences in every model. but this one had me fooled. i was 100% sure it was a 5th avenue until i saw the headstock. not just the body, but it looked like all the *customer taken* pictures of cognac burst i've seen (not the photo shopped pictures from godin themselves)

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
I'd say it's DEFINITELY a custom. Wonder who made it?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.
Quote by obeythepenguin
Godin's stock photos are awful, by the way.

thats exactly what i mean! your's looks like a $1500 guitar, and their stock photo looks cheap and cheesy. makes me wonder why they'd ever touch up their photos the back of my seagull is amazing, but the grain on the ones i've seen online is so boring

anyway, i think you might be right about the custom. it's ugly as all sin, i think, but it's definitely unique!

Quote by obeythepenguin
Now that I've gotten us way off-topic again, this thread's reminded me how much I want a 5th Avenue...

me too damn me and my warmoth obsession. i've got a badass strat, a tele deluxe on the way, but until i own an archtop i can't call my collection complete.

on subject ( ) i found this webpage. looks like you might want to keep your eye on Kraftsman archtops on ebay!

http://www.robwesley.com/guitars/listings/Kay%20Old%20Kraftsman%20Spanish-archtop%20violin%20headstock%201920's-30's/index.html

didn't take me too long, but i got kind of lucky. googled "archtop guitar violin headstock" and under images was one of those pictures, but it said it was forbidden. so i just searched "kraftsman archtop" (was in the image's name) and that webpage came up. i definitely think thats what TS should be looking for, but it might not be cheap kraftsman's aren't usually hugely expensive, but an archtop might be a little more sought after