So I was watching Seinfeld, the one where George takes off his shirt to go to the bathroom, aaaand I tried it, and to my surprise, it's become sort of a mandatory step for taking a #2 for me.

I don't know if I'm the only one who does this so...

What are your bathroom rituals?

Light candles, run the water, go nude maybe???

I want to know.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
have a shit-piss
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Must have something to read/ look at. If theres no magazines or books, ill come as desperate as to read the ingredients on the back of bottles and such.
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Quote by Maggot3000
Must have something to read/ look at. If theres no magazines or books, ill come as desperate as to read the ingredients on the back of bottles and such.

Agreed. I take in comics. Or the same guitar mags over and over and over...
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Must smoke while taking a shit. Gets rid of smell, and gives me something to do.

And I also take off my shirt.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
I've tried the taking stuff to read thing, but I don't get it, there's not enough time to read anything, by the time I'm done shitting and need to wipe I've only read a few sentences.
I tried the guitar thing once, felt dirty, didn't like it.

But I'll either take a shit with the intent to read, or to think. I can get some mad good thinkin' done on the crapper.

If I'm feeling particually grotty, like if I take a crap at night and I showered early in the morning I'll often take my shirt off and tie my hair up.
I usually take a book, the more intellectual/pretentious the better. Nothing like taking a huge dump whilst reading War and Peace.