...that likes falling asleep on top of their bed, with all their clothes still on? And also with TV / music still on.

Even if its only occasionally, it seems more satisfying than sleeping normally.

Anyone else like this?

inb4 "no" combo
RIP Tom Searle.
no you aren't i do that like everyday but not with music and the t.v. on. Its one or the other for me.
Quote by aRandomSandwich
Walk in on your first day cover in butter and flop your knob out on the managers desk, this will show confidence, and your boss like that in a man, he likes that a lot, he also likes his penis in a man... work hard now y'all...

Quote by MH400
...that likes falling asleep on top of their bed, with all their clothes still on? And also with TV / music still on.
for a nap or smth, fine. for a full sleep session at night, ew.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
i do it too, for some reason when you wake up you just feel better.
I don't like it. I wake up feeling minging, greasy and mouth like a sewer and often with a headache - sleeping in artificial light does that to me for some reason. The quality of sleep seems to be quite poor too and I'll feel very heavy.
Quote by tact420
no you aren't i do that like everyday but not with music and the t.v. on. Its one or the other for me.

This.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
I do it like that almost every day
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
I do that sometimes when it's really cold in the winter. I used to fall asleep to music alot but I don't do that much anymore.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
it's hard for me to fall asleep to music for some reason, but I love falling asleep just hearing sitcom jokes in the background
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Here in Aus, it gets incredibly, unbearably hot in the summer (which begun today in fact ) so it's always great to lie on top of the sheets ...

I've also developed a habit of leaving my computer on to random eps of How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs etc and falling asleep ... make sure I turn on Auto Shutdown though find it hard to sleep any other way
i havent noticed anything special about it. but i havent really given it a fair chance though. ill have to check this out.
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Usually if I come home from a party drunk I can't be bothered changing or anything so i'll just sleep in my clothes
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
I do have done that on the really bored days, or when I'm ill. It feels really nice.
Last edited by ctb at Dec 1, 2009,
Used to, but not anymore
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I've quite frequently woken up in my clothes, with a terrible hangover, covered in random make-up, my arms covered in stamps from clubs and the feeling that something very, very wrong happened the night before. I must confess I don't find it particularly restful.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by neopowell
I've quite frequently woken up in my clothes, with a terrible hangover, covered in random make-up, my arms covered in stamps from clubs and the feeling in my asshole that something very, very wrong happened the night before. I must confess I don't find it particularly restful.

Fixed
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by slash_GNR666
Fixed

Oh no, it's the lack of feeling in my asshole that alerts me to things having gone wrong. It's not a proper night out if your poopchute hasn't been stretched to resemble a windsock.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by neopowell
Oh no, it's the lack of feeling in my asshole that alerts me to things having gone wrong. It's not a proper night out if your poopchute hasn't been stretched to resemble a windsock.

****in sigged
Quote by lambofgod127

tv on, boxers only, under sheets... that's how i roll.... over...

/bad pun