I just had one of these given to me. It looks kinda old, but not real old, just dirty like it's been sitting forever. Anyway, I'm looking for Information/specs/advice/tips anything like that on it.

It's 2 10"s with a clean and OD, stereo chorus... It has red knobs, I don't know if that means anything or not *shrugs*

I had it hooked up for a little bit last night, the cleans are really nice on it, but I prefer teh metalz... would a metal core or metal zone sound good through this amp? Any suggestions on good metal pedals?? I figure it's not the right amp for that genre, but it's what I have at the moment

Also, a few of the knobs (I think mainly the volume knobs) are a little scratchy when you turn them, how can I clean these and get rid of the scratchiness??

Thanks in advance!!

Oh, and after reading some other posts... I see that NAD means New Amp Day.... so ummm.... go me.
Last edited by p00fz at Dec 1, 2009,
You'll have to take the chassis out and blast all the pots with some compressed air (Dust off or something similar).

The Princeton Chorus was a solid state amp 2x10 amp made during the late 80's and early 90's. It's 25 watts IIRC. Not a fan of the OD but the chorus can get pretty thick and lush.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.