So a few days ago some guy posted a link in a thread to this game.

The game consisted of a small screen in which you could combine different things (magma, water, metal, people, acid, ants, gasoline...) and just have a hoot watching it all explode and react to each other.

It had really primitive graphics and everything was made of single coloured pixels.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about? Everybody was going nuts over it in after it was posted.
i definitely have the link bookmarked at home

will pm you it when i get back from uni in like 4 hours

reckon you can last that long?
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
http://www.gamedesign.jp/flash/sw/sw.html
this will hold you off maybe fun game the guys in black are the best
Quote by aRandomSandwich
Walk in on your first day cover in butter and flop your knob out on the managers desk, this will show confidence, and your boss like that in a man, he likes that a lot, he also likes his penis in a man... work hard now y'all...

Quote by wheatmore
i definitely have the link bookmarked at home

will pm you it when i get back from uni in like 4 hours

reckon you can last that long?

Anything for this awesome game.
yea but i dont remember falling sand having ants and people in it but then again there are like a hundred of those games.
Quote by aRandomSandwich
Walk in on your first day cover in butter and flop your knob out on the managers desk, this will show confidence, and your boss like that in a man, he likes that a lot, he also likes his penis in a man... work hard now y'all...

Falling sand?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.