HEY!

I was wondering who likes apocalyptica as much as me...
I know is not guitar at all, but its easy to play on guitar and it's very harmonious
Also metallica covers are awesome
I love the cello sound and specially the way they play it

What do you think?
I really like the original songs they had on their first albums like the ones on Path. However, their new material sucks really bad. And i mean REALLY BAD.
I own all their records except Worlds Collide, early albums were the best, Cult is the shizz. Reflections is a bit lighter but pretty cool too but self-titled is a bit repetitive and boring, plus I don't like the fact that they've incorporated vocals in their 'normal' songs (usually they were just a bonus or B-side). I liked only 'Helden' from the new album, the rest was just like self-titled, over and over again.

They should return to more 'metal' experimental sound, I loved drums on Cult, they were so experimental and primal, they create a unique feel of this album. Reflections had more 'rockish' pieces but it is still pretty nice, from self-titled on their sound is really really generic.
there bad abd they make metallica covers soound like shiiittt if you wanna here cool metalica covers listen to the blue grass versions there fuking crazy lol
Quote by JONASx5150x
there bad abd they make metallica covers soound like shiiittt if you wanna here cool metalica covers listen to the blue grass versions there fuking crazy lol

Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by JONASx5150x

Oh man, oh god oh man,
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by JONASx5150x

I hope this was on purpose if not, then this guy is a retard.
Quote by JONASx5150x

Good lord, you must be a multi of the guy in my sig.
The thread title would normally suggest to me that theres only one...
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by webbtje
Good lord, you must be a multi of the guy in my sig.

I'm going to sig that, for the lulz.
Quote by Dyer's Eve
The thread title would normally suggest to me that theres only one...

judging from the posts, that seems to be correct....
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Your time has come Highlander!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Helloween4Ever
Oh man, oh god oh man,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KyBdPeKHg
?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
*listens to Hall of the Mountian King*
*Learns Hall of the Mountian King*

Such is my relationship with Apocalyptica. haven't listen to them in a good 2 years. Shame on them for cover Metalica.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb

PM me for GP5
There goes the apocalytpica thread.

And nothing of value was lost.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock

so true ^.

Quote by smb

PM me for GP5
love i don't care, but that's about it
If I stay too quiet
I can hear her walking by
Death cold air is moving
Like the touch of her hand

ikuisesti hallussa surua,
pienentynyt enkeli, ottaa minuun,
johtaa minut tämän arvokkaan valoa,