It should, i've seen an offset V in a rack like that, but if it doesn't fit right, just put something soft under it to bump it up a little bit.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
It should work, may have to be careful when you put the guitar in the rack. Any chance of finding a three guitar Hercules stand where you're at? I have a single guitar Herc stand and it's great.

EDIT: http://www.herculesstands.co.uk/ Check out that website, might be what you need. I've seen V style guitars on them before and it holds them fine. They're also rock solid and portable.
Last edited by celticstorm84 at Dec 1, 2009,
Not sure if they have them at your GC but they had a nifty three guitar stand that seemed like it would hold any body style at mine. Its a JAMSTAND by ultimate support. I would look into it if i were you since it was fairly cheap and of good quality.
Quote by celticstorm84
It should work, may have to be careful when you put the guitar in the rack. Any chance of finding a three guitar Hercules stand where you're at? I have a single guitar Herc stand and it's great.

EDIT: http://www.herculesstands.co.uk/ Check out that website, might be what you need. I've seen V style guitars on them before and it holds them fine. They're also rock solid and portable.

These are great stands. I have 2 for my 2 guitars. If you get the triple that only holds the guitar up by the headstock, and a pad behind, it'll work perfectly
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
the hercules ones will definitely hold a V.

I'm not sure if the aston one will or not; i have a similar one made by warwick/framus, and it wouldn't hold a V, but it doesn't have that bar along the back.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?