Hello Pit,
Tomorrow, My English class is staging a mock trial. I've been chosen to be a one of the prosecuting lawyers accusing my teacher of witchcraft, as if we were involved in the Salem Witch trials. The jurors were given instructions to create an "alter ego" for themselves to act like in-trial, while we lawyers had to remain our plain old selves. I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS. I need you, Pit, to create for me a truly diabolical alter ego to help persecute, find guilty, and eventually burn my English teacher. Don't let me down, boys.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Sir Walter Arthwright IV

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Harvey Dent.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
CARMEL!
>.>
<.<
*runs away*
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.
Greenpeace activist or other wise hippie type. It is all about love and peace man: let the witch live and she will use her powers for good, I swear.

Sorry did not read whole post. So you wanna kill the biatch with the wart on her nose, just keep with being a lawyer.
Last edited by TwistedLogic at Dec 1, 2009,
+1 on Daredevil. Can't get anymore alter ego lawyer-ish than him

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
You are Dawson Quade, Attorney of Awesome, Master of Mistrials and Sultan of Sexy Objections.

And by sexy objections, I mean that everytime you shout "objection your honour!" you point at a random person dramatically, whilst giving a wink or licking your lip in a sexy way and shooting them a smouldering look.
Quote by shmikeyboy
Ford Prefect

YES

that or daredevil i 'spose
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Become a crazy christian

ow wait
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Ozzy
They'd plead guilty just to shut you up.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by biga29
Harvey Dent.

I counter your two face with Dare Devil!
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ