I know this get's asked quite a bit, but I'm looking for some nice, relatively inexpensive full size headphones to ask for Christmas. All I currently have are some Skullcandy earbuds, and I'd like to get something that sounds quite a bit better. Also... if they are noise-cancelling that'd be a huge plus.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
please to clarify price range

EDIT: I just got the monster turbine ear buds and they are pretty good. very bassy. I had the etymotic er6i and wasn't really impressed, lacked bass while focusing more on high-end noisies which is contrary to my preference. I've also owned the bose in-ears. Don't get the bose in-ears...
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Last edited by NakedBassist at Dec 1, 2009,
I'd say under $100 American dollars.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/products/image-s4-overview/

Get these. Good luck finding better in-ears for that price.

EDIT: do you want earbuds or full headphones? that is also important
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Last edited by NakedBassist at Dec 1, 2009,
Quote by NakedBassist

I already have earbuds though. I'm looking for some full-sized headphones.