Yesterday guitar pro worked fine as usual, but after I installed windows 7 the sound dissapeared. I can hear the guitar pro theme when i open the program but I get no sound at all when I try to play the tab. I've reinstalled it but nothing changed.

Do any of you out there have the same problem, or have a solution for my problem?
First try what Freedoms_stain suggested. If that doesn't work, uninstall GP, then reinstall it ON windows 7. If that doesn't work, do what Seesaw12 suggested.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Dec 1, 2009,
Quote by tbkh2
Yesterday guitar pro worked fine as usual, but after I installed windows 7 the sound dissapeared. I can hear the guitar pro theme when i open the program but I get no sound at all when I try to play the tab. I've reinstalled it but nothing changed.

Do any of you out there have the same problem, or have a solution for my problem?

I found your problem.

But in all seriousness, you just need to reinstall your midi driver, windows 7 probably has a different one that Guitarpro doesn't recognize yet. You could probably do it from guitarpro settings, you just need to select another driver.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
I have Win 7 too and I use GP5.
Once I had that problem but after I restarted GP, everything was fine.
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Well I installed the audio drivers for windows 7 from acer and it worked. Thanks for all the help and positive responses
Quote by muse-ik
I found your problem.

wat

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)