Page 1 of 2
alright, alright, before I get all the "it's a conspiracy" pics, here me out. My friends have been bugging the shit out of me about this. You have all probably heard of this before but, its typical myth that a dead musician is still alive and residing in a third world country. This time, its with Tupac Shakur. Apparently, he faked his own death and now resides somewhere in the world, waiting to come back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo47wGyuTTE

Your thoughts on this? Do you believe its true or false? Just another far-fetched conspiracy? Or a reasonably sound theory?
I hear this all the time. My buddy in high school used to swear to me that Tupac was still alive. He also said Tupac was Jesus, so there you go.
i hope he is.... though i doubt it

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
He's dead.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
He could be. There may be others who are 'dead' but aren't dead or whatever, Tupac just might've pulled his cover-up off really badly. Or he could really be dead.
Don't know, nor do I really care.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
A bunch of people said he was going to come back 7/7/07... I think I made a thread around that time. The lulz were had
Well, if he's alive he's gonna have some splainin' to do to the government.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Dunno what the hype is about him. I think hes a twat. And before you say Im one of thsoe rock elitist gays, I like rap. Just not when they rap about slappin bitches and talking about "niggas" all the time.
Lupe Fiasco is a brilliant rapper,and IMO is way better than tupac..

But on topic, I don't care.

:P
Dead or greatest troll ever?
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by sglover34479
Interesting vid..might be true, we'll see eh?

I do agree with this good gentleman.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Intresting video, he might be alive. It would be epic to see him come back, even though I dont like rap.
Quote by Lollage123
Dunno what the hype is about him. I think hes a twat. And before you say Im one of thsoe rock elitist gays, I like rap. Just not when they rap about slappin bitches and talking about "niggas" all the time.
Lupe Fiasco is a brilliant rapper,and IMO is way better than tupac..

But on topic, I don't care.

:P

He didn't rap about slapping bitches, he rapped about his struggles of growing up in the projects and on the streets, and he wanted something better for people. He was kind of like a rap version of Bob Marley.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
if he's not dead now he will be soon. Don't ask where that bullet to his head came from.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
idk, but i made your avatar TS
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by paintITblack39
it'll be total tupacalypse if he is still alive.

....genius
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by tayroar
He didn't rap about slapping bitches, he rapped about his struggles of growing up in the projects and on the streets, and he wanted something better for people. He was kind of like a rap version of Bob Marley.

Haha have you ever heard 'Hit Em' Up'?
Tupac lives!
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
It just shows how brainwashed people are that something as plausible as someone faking their own death (especially with his obsession with death and all the numerology) is just NOT POSSIBLE just because the TV tells you he is for sure dead.

I SAW IT ON THE NEWS GUYS, THEY SAID HE WAS DEAD SO ITS TRUE

I'm not saying he is alive, honestly, he probably isn't. But really, none of us have any idea.
Last edited by nincompoop at Dec 1, 2009,
you're about 13 years late with this
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by nincompoop
It just shows how brainwashed people are that something as plausible as someone faking their own death (especially with his obsession with death and all the numerology) is just NOT POSSIBLE just because the TV tells you he is for sure dead.

I SAW IT ON THE NEWS GUYS, THEY SAID HE WAS DEAD SO ITS TRUE

I'm not saying he is alive, honestly, he probably isn't. But really, none of us have any idea.

If he wants me to think he's dead, hell, he's dead to me.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by paintITblack39
it'll be total tupacalypse if he is still alive.

I did a doubletake on this and lol'd heartily. I thank you.

I dunno if he's still alive or not, but he hasn't been doing much so what's the big deal? If he faked his own death, it was probably because he was sick as shit of everyone following him around all the time being all in his face and wanted a quiet normalguy life like everyone else. So maybe he's enjoying it!

If i did that i wouldn't go to some third world country though. I'd just put on a spiderman costume whenever i went in public.

And when people would say "Hey, aren't you that guy from UG?" i would push them off the nearest building, and then save them, and then say "everybody gets one".

Now all i need to do is get a spiderman costume and become a famous black guy!
Quote by nincompoop
Wow, finally someone who has physically seen his rotten corpse in its grave, (after doing a DNA test and debunking the "still alive" theories) clears it all up for us!

</sarcasm>

your an idiot.
Quote by GeeDee
Haha have you ever heard 'Hit Em' Up'?

that was still about his hard time growing up. i mean, just because he had a rough childhood didn't mean he never slapped a bitch.
Sent from my iPad.
"My fo fo make sure all yo kids don't grow!"

-2pac
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by paintITblack39
that was still about his hard time growing up. i mean, just because he had a rough childhood didn't mean he never slapped a bitch.

Seems to me that people with rough childhoods are more likely to slap a bitch, tbh.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Page 1 of 2