It's for AP English.

Any suggestions for a story?
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
A man falls madly in love with a woman, and they fornicate prior to marriage and it later arises that they were twins separated at birth in an orphanage. Also, the woman is really a man.
Quote by RU Experienced?
A man falls madly in love with a woman, and they fornicate prior to marriage and it later arises that they were twins separated at birth in an orphanage. Also, the woman is really a man.

Needs more giraffes.
Essential components of a play I could tolerate (I hate plays):

1) Robot
2) Wizard
3) Murder
4) Nudity
5) Revolving setpieces

Write the story around that and you'd get top marks for sure. I got a B in English GCSE so I know what I'm talking about.
Quote by Holy Katana
Needs more giraffes.

Well I had to write the giraffe out of the script because in order to have sex with one you'd need to use a step ladder which would just be too dangerous.
A guitargod who is a hitman by night. At a certain point in his career he has to assasinate a women but he falls in love with her, because she's the most awesome female bass-player in the world. They have wild secks and she gets pregnant, while he pretends to have killed her. His boss finds out, and now they are being chased around the globe by other hitmen. at one point they almost get caught and the woman is hit in the stomach, making her baby's (she's actually getting a triplet) retarded. The man rages and kills all the hitmen and his former boss, so they can now live in peace. the babies get born, grow up and start making music too, even though it's retard-music. The three babies are now known as the Jonas Brothers.

Yea, something like that.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Do one about a killer robot driving instructor that travels back in time for some reason. And he's got a heartbreaking decision to make about whether his best friend lives or dies.

And... His best friend's a talking pie!
How about a story about a psychward? You can have conversations between the people there and the staff, the horrible food, the longest days ever. You can have people with different disorders and diseases. Portray them as humans, with flaws but still human.
write a tragedy, about how a cousin kills his cousin for the throne, and ends up going mad and killing women and children. then he gets overthrown and killed.

you can call it Mcbath
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by RU Experienced?

We have a winner.
why don't you write about how a man's homosexual experience in his past comes back to haunt him as a politician in the future
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Sit in silence for 10 minutes. Make sure you proclaim its the greatest play ever written after wards.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.