Hey, are you guys wondering what kind of stuff is coming up on the next electronic album? It's dropping soon, and if you liked the first one, you're gonna like this one. There's some resubmitted tracks that missed the first album, plus some new ones that we just can't say no to!

Well anyway, here you guys go, have a taste of what's to come:

Sampler Mix - .mp3 Format

Sampler Mix - .m4a Enhanced Podcast Format

In this mix we have just a handful of the submissions that made the cut for this second album. It's a compilation of some of the best, but don't think we'd give away all the good ones.

But Steve! Which download should I choose?

Go for the mp3 if you'll just be listening on your computer or a non-iPod mp3 player. If you want the ability to take the mix with you on your iPod and skip between "chapters" (clips of songs in this case, with changing album art every time), grab the enhanced podcast. But that only works on iPod as far as I know, and on the quite old ones it probably doesn't. If you're unsure, I'd recommend the plain old .mp3. Choose wisely.

Enough banter, here's your tracklisting:

The Second Ultimate-Guitar Electronic Album
Sampler Mix

1. Harpsichoid - Change
2. blues_to_thrash - I Just Can't Get You Out Of My Head [DUBSTEP Remix]
3. Hazzmatazz - Abstraction
4. X-13 - The Higher and the Holy
5. FLUX_ - Mathematics
6. Flashlights - Rocky
7. Matty Parsons - Hyperchondriac

Mixed by SteveHouse

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Last edited by SteveHouse at Dec 1, 2009,
Was there a sign-up for this? I don't recall seeing it.
Good stuff.
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
^Thanks, man, but credit goes to the artists. Class stuff up there.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
Was there a sign-up for this? I don't recall seeing it.

Here.

If you've got a submission that's unlike anything else we've got feel free to send it along for consideration immediately; otherwise we'll put it toward a (distant) future third album.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Last edited by SteveHouse at Dec 1, 2009,
Quote by SteveHouse
Here.
If you've got a submission that's unlike anything else we've got feel free to send it along for consideration immediately; otherwise we'll put it toward a (distant) future third album.

Ah, cool man, thanks.
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
Bump for the USA evening crowd.

And maybe great justice, just a little

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I listened and enjoyed. Very nice!
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
Thanks for downloading, guys! The Pit was a bit dead today, so tell your friends tomorrow, yeah?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

The last one sounds so similar to something i made a while ago, so weird.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Great stuff so far. Glad to see The Higher and the Holy in there, that's one of my personal favourites.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Great stuff so far. Glad to see The Higher and the Holy in there, that's one of my personal favourites.

Mine too. (Tbh, I'm in love with every track in this mix.)

It reminds me of this without the vocals and the obnoxious, metallic rave stabs.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Mine too. (Tbh, I'm in love with every track in this mix.)

It reminds me of this without the vocals and the obnoxious, metallic rave stabs.

Yeah, I'm seeing the resemblance there. I don't mind the "obnoxious, metallic rave stabs", but I'm not a fan of the vocals. That's just personal opinion though.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Yeah, well, that's life Our vocal tracks on this one are all handled really well, though, I think. And I'm not just promoting it this time. The vocals on Change and b2t's remix are excellently done.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Nice. very nice.
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
Cool, I'm on it. You know it's going to be good.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
**** man, there's some amazing stuff on here. This kicks the arse of the last electronic album.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Ankou
Holy crap, I'm on one? Sweet!

Were you X-13? (to iTunes!) Cool, you were. Loads o' love for yours, man

And, just so the whole world knows, a couple of our best tracks didn't make this mix. There's still a couple of big choons waiting for you guys as soon as we can get the thing mastered.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Yeah man, I go under X-13 for stuff that doesn't fit into my metal stuff. I don't have stuff on iTunes, that track was just a thing I threw together in two days to see if I could make something worthwhile with my limited keyboard skills. But cheers for the support dude!
No it's on my iTunes from the submission process. It would be pretty sweet if you had stuff on iTunes though

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by rabidguitarist
**** man, there's some amazing stuff on here. This kicks the arse of the last electronic album.

I want to point out that this album has a lot more support structure than the last one. Xaviergray was doing almost everything himself last time. I think the reason this one is so successful is that users like xaviergray have been helping LOADS on every aspect.
Quote by catalan123
haha i felt i was listening to the radio for a second

good job guys

Don't be suprised if you do hear it on the radio

If all goes well, and we can keep the quality up (I expect general quality to increase now that we're networking more, sharing tips and all) and keep getting tracks out, we might get on some college radio.
Sounded great, all you guys are really talented at this. Can't wait to hear all the other tracks as well
Sounds good guys. Hopefully next year I can start producing some house so I'll for sure hit you up for the next album.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
Sounds good guys. Hopefully next year I can start producing some house so I'll for sure hit you up for the next album.

We'll be glad to have you. Chat it up with us here.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa